Cary

Do we have any artists here?

I'd love to see some things that you've painted or drawn. Surely there are some creative folks here!  Post away!  I need to decorate my office with some stuff to get rid of the bare walls, so who knows, you may get a gig out of this! :)

For the NY resolution i've taken up drawing again after all these years. This is the fourth thing I did and so far the best one. Took about 2-3 hours overall... Not that it looks like it took that long, but still  :P

994692_463835120388939_55453745_n.jpg

Here is one of the assignments from art class :)

Surrealism is done now too.

post-39770-0-16599300-1392730974_thumb.jpg

post-39770-0-17693300-1396273344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valentine

I draw some and I dabble in photo manipulations and watercolors, but I don't think I'm that great at any of them...

Guest Mike Spero

I'm not bad, but all I have on me are two little eight-minute drawings I did on the WiiU Social Network cx And that huge stylus/small screen brutalizes my drawings. So this is some of my worst (though granted: I'm no where NEAR as good as the Kaycee and "amy", or whatever you like to be called online *-*

http://i57.tinypic.com/4uxrgo.png

Guest Mike Spero

le_sigh__by_freebird74-d6p0o7h.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welp, hi Boogles

smudge_by_sketchydrone-d7qehvo.png
aby_and_sketchy_by_sketchydrone-d7qegvn.

3nHeuxK.gif

:PPPPPPPPPPP

I drewed a thing, idk when I'll post it; probably tomorrow :3
I don't know what to draw next though, I really don't draw often at all. I would love to do fanart, if I was a fan of ANYTHING >:/ Why must everything suck, why? :c
I'm thinking of starting a comic, but my art skills would actually need to be practiced and I'd have to devote time.
My poor, sweet, time...

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

I'm doing fanart of "The Batter" this week. I'll post it with my sketch I mentioned earlier, when I'm done :3

Oh, how I love the batter UuU He is the one fictional character of which I enjoy :33

tumblr_mlakysUmIu1rqrwi1o1_500.png

That's not my art, (I'm actually better :P) but The Batter is so great it needed to be shown :3

Edited by Mike Spero

I have plenty of room for improvement for here a few of my favorites haha. 

Woman, you're awesome <3 Love the way you do hair and you've got proportions down far better than I can ever get. Is the last one charcoal btw?

Guest Mike Spero

So I spent twenty minutes on this, AND I drew it on the WiiU (aka: with a super small screen and huge stylus TT~TT) so this is pretty much my worst. But seeing as how I keep saying I'll upload my latest sketch and do a new one and have neglected to, here you go. You get to laugh at my worst, as my retribution D"X

30vzk9l.png

Woman, you're awesome <3 Love the way you do hair and you've got proportions down far better than I can ever get. Is the last one charcoal btw?

Aw thank you so much! The last one is pencil actually, I just had to do a lot of smudging haha!