Cary

Do we have any artists here?

BYTPdft.jpg

I love how different all of these pieces are. You are really talented and well-rounded when it comes to art. That is incredible! 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welp, hi Boogles

I told you on your first account that I draw anthros. Or was it your eighth account? XP

Laurel... your dumbo is so cute!

Guest Mike Spero

I told you on your first account that I draw anthros. Or was it your eighth account? XP

Um, second account.

Thank you very much :P

------------------

First real drawing I'm posting. I actually haven't drawn besides taking ten minutes to draw something on the Wii U in... I don't even know. Either way, I'm getting back into art now, for the first time since seventh grade cx So, this was my first. This is just the start, and I didn't take much time on it. Either way, next I'm gonna scan it and touch it up in photoshop + add color. I may be out of practice drawing (by a few years cx) but luckily I had three years od graphic design courses at my five star CTE school, so I should do well on the final art stage for my type of drawings? Hopefully? Cx

Either way, drawn selfie ^.^ Taken on my phone in a dark room, so it looks all blurred and dark but WHATEVER D:<

24e2xk7.jpg

Edited by Mike Spero