Sign in to follow this  
spreadthegospel59

The true gospel

After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. I found out that in them there is stealing, adultery, fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, jealousy, pride, using God's name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more.  Just read the 10 commandments for a list.  But if you are one of God’s elects and God gives you the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects who suffer the most in this world since they were physically born.

[MOD EDIT - NO PLUGGING]

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it's only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins.  It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV.  When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV, Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it's God's will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit for about 40 minutes. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore.  That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it's by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification.  But you can watch Christian stuff that don't have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?”

Just so you know Jesus had to endure the punishment for God’s elects sins which is Hell-Hellfire, which is extreme love and mercy.  Read the bottom of what Jesus had to endure in Hell.

Lazarus and the rich man                      Luke 16:19-31

Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water.

Luke 16:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

A place of outer darkness                      Matthew 8:12

A place of no rest                                   Revelation 14:11

A place of blackness and darkness forever        Jude 13

A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone                        Revelation 14:10

Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire.

David Platt - Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God

If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and endure Hell which is the punishment for sin, God would still be just in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins.  Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons.  Just read the 10 commandments for a list.  But God was willing to have some mercy, which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins.  At least God was willing to have at least some mercy, better than no mercy at all. 

Isaiah 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Romans 9:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

If God didn’t chose anybody to be saved, God would still be just in sending us all to the lake of fire which we all deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. Be thankful that God was willing to have some undeserved mercy, which is better than no mercy at all.

It would help if someone can translate all of this into different languages like Spanish, Russian, French and more. Than I can spread the gospel on different social medias to people that speak these languages.

P.S don’t try to justify your sins or make excuses for your sins or find loopholes in the bible.

That’s about it.

Edited by Will_Power
No plugging websites

So you didn't realize there actually was stealing, adultery and premarital sex in movies until you came to the conclusion that they were wrong? You did not realize that the ABC series Revenge was actually about revenge? 

Guys... I appreciate the sentiment but I really don't think arguing with him is going to help anything. :-P

@ The Original Poster. 

Long copy-pasted rants and embedded videos won't get you far in this community. The members with the most "street cred" around here are the members that stick around, get to know everyone, are generally polite despite opposing views and participate in discussions using intelligent, original, responses. Not trying to be rude, but stuff like this isn't going to further your purpose. 

Guys... I appreciate the sentiment but I really don't think arguing with him is going to help anything. :-P

I was not arguing. I was mocking. 

I mean, let's look at *gasp* Glee. 

I don't like Glee. It may have gotten better, but when I first started watching it in the beginning, it was very essentialist and prejudice against bisexuals.

I actually haven't watched Glee, only listened to some of their covers (I may or may not have their cover of Marina and the Diamond's "How to be a Heartbreaker"), but it just suited my point.

After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. I found out that in them there is stealing, adultery, fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, jealousy, pride, using God's name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more.  Just read the 10 commandments for a list.  But if you are one of God’s elects and God gives you the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects who suffer the most in this world since they were physically born.

Surprisingly, I can see where you are coming from. I do agree that some(actually most)TV shows, movies, and video games promote rebellion against God's word. Although, I would not classify every show,movie, or video game as sinful. Because when you think about it, how is watching Barney a sin? lol I don't think God is going to wave His finger at you and say, "That purple dinosaur is abomination!!"  There are a lot of shows and movies that are okay for a Christian to watch. As long as there isn't any sexual perversion, demonic, or cussing in it. And as for video games, I'm sure God wouldn't have a problem with you playing something like Mario Kart. :) 

But we should definitely monitor what we expose our self to and put boundaries on what is acceptable. Our mind is like a sponge. It's going to absorb the good and the BAD. We should protect it and use it properly. God gave us an amazing mind, why destroy it with garbage? 

Too many gay people!

Lol! The only theatre I've done is non-professional and most of what I see is. There aren't anymore out gay or non-straight people than in the general population around where I live (read as next to none). But I'm sure more gay people get into theatre than sports. Probably that alone is enough to make stage musicals and plays wrong. I'm being completely sarcastic here.

I was being sarcastic.

I actually haven't watched Glee, only listened to some of their covers (I may or may not have their cover of Marina and the Diamond's "How to be a Heartbreaker"), but it just suited my point.

Glee music is nice because the singers are actually vocally talented. Unlike a lot of music today.

No one get me started on Glee. I've never watched an episode, but I've read enough and heard enough about it. My one friend likes Glee a lot (I remember when "Gleek" was the popular term). But that show is sooo stereotypical. It sounds like every character is stereotyped within an inch of their life. Based on their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, hair color, weight, disability, hobby, job, etc. The only characters who are complex and learn lessons are the "normal" ones. They say they're trying to be diverse. But having characters that are defined and who's character is based on stereotypes about being Asian, African American, gay, etc. is not diverse. Or rehashing the dumb blonde, crazy redhead, mean cheerleader, hypocritical Christian stereotypes is just annoying. They've been done a million times. 

Oh I know no one is taking this seriously... And I realize that in this case the OP is more than likely a troll but I just feel like, on the off chance he is sincere, mocking him would be something sort of counterproductive. Especially since there is a chance he could be quite young, quite zealous and quite naive. After all, if he is sincere our vitriol will only serve to bolster his argument, from his view at least. Walls are fortified and built bigger, no ground can be gained. 

*shrugs* 

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a donkey here. I know it's not my place to back seat mod. I just don't like it when these little kick-the-troll bandwagons get started. Pet-Peeve of mine and I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. Soooo bowing out. 

Oh I know no one is taking this seriously... And I realize that in this case the OP is more than likely a troll but I just feel like, on the off chance he is sincere, mocking him would be something sort of counterproductive. Especially since there is a chance he could be quite young, quite zealous and quite naive. After all, if he is sincere our vitriol will only serve to bolster his argument, from his view at least. Walls are fortified and built bigger, no ground can be gained. 

*shrugs* 

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a donkey here. I know it's not my place to back seat mod. I just don't like it when these little kick-the-troll bandwagons get started. Pet-Peeve of mine and I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. Soooo bowing out. 

It depends what kind of personality s/he has. I have a personality that is quite receptive to the emotions and actions of others, and therefore I tend to take criticism, castigation or mocking to heart. Some of the most important lessons I have learned have been from people showing me the utter absurdity of my statements.

*shrugs* 

I'm more concerned about him/her scaring young and naive members (not that we have many). When I was younger this sort of opinion would make me nervous. It isn't healthy telling people, especially younger people, that any or almost all entertainment or recreation is inherently wrong. And then bringing End Times into it being wrong.