KaitlynRocks

Is there noone my age on here?

I shouldn't technically reply, because I'm not a middle schooler. But there aren't any other regular members who are middle schooIers. So I'll reply. I was a couple of years older than you when I joined CTF and I felt like I was one of the youngest members. But as you learn more and get to know more people the age differences don't seem as big. And you are also growing older. Our regular members range from 15-24 and our semi-regular members range from 14-26. But most are between 16-23. A more accurate name really would be ChristianOlderTeenAndYoungAdultForum. 

I hope you stick around! CTF is a lot of fun. Lots of topics it doesn't matter how old or young you are. And you meet people from all over the US, world, and from many different denominations. With different interests, personalities, and political ideologies.

It's all very interesting!

We seem to have a hard time attracting the younger audience to this site. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we could get more people your age around here, I'd love to hear and try to implement them.

Don't worry mate. Members of all ages think they're eighty and act like they're three. Besides, I think you'll fit in just fine.

I think we don't have a younger teen base because a lot of parents don't want their teens on Forums(especially Christian families) because of all the trash on most of them. That was the case with me at least... 

We seem to have a hard time attracting the younger audience to this site. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we could get more people your age around here, I'd love to hear and try to implement them.

advertise more? get a tumblr?

advertise more? get a tumblr?

I'm not quite sure how getting a tumblr would fix anything? I mean, social networking won't work when people just interact with each other on those sites. There's nothing to incite them to the forum experience if they can connect with each other on different social networking sites.

Create a CTF weekly report on youtube. fill with news, inspiring stuff.etc Anything Youtube, cause that is the most popular thing besides Facebook.

And don't feel left out cause your 13, cause we all act 12 to be honest lol.

Edited by DJWYU

I'm going to turn 13 in May.. so perhaps I should just call myself 13? xD You are not alone, my friend!

Guest Mike Spero

Don't worry mate. Members of all ages think they're eighty and act like they're three. Besides, I think you'll fit in just fine.

I'm not going to act like I don't wholly agree with what you just said simply because it seemed a little pointed, but I have the feeling after that being said, "you'll fit in just fine" seems to be more of an insult than anything by that point cx

I am 13 too, you are definitely not the only one. There may be about 20 users around 13 years old, it's just that most of them are probably inactive.

I am 13 too, you are definitely not the only one. There may be about 20 users around 13 years old, it's just that most of them are probably inactive.

Im one of those who are active!

I'm 13 and it seems like there is noone my age

I wouldn't be too sure of that,Suggestive_Wink_emoticon.gif