Sign in to follow this  

Hello! My name is Vincent. I'm male, obviously.

im 16 and living in New South Wales, Australia.

I resented God as a child, thinking He was stupid! But beginning this year I started getting into Christianity.

I love tumblr, writing, roleplaying, Christian rock, architecture and home design. I also like to try and draw! i also love video games but I'm a casual gamer. I love Thor and Loki!

Edited by 0h-thedepths

Howdy Vincent, I'm Ashley. Though Marley is A-Ok too. ^_^

You're interests. They be cool. Especially the writing and the roleplaying and the Loki <3 (though I'll admit, my main Loki obsesion is the Tom Hiddleston variety) sadly, our RPG forums here are pretty much 100% dead but! If you ever have mind to start up a game feel free to shoot me a PM. We're all slow and we're all busy in RL but we've actually got a decent little group of RPers hiding away on here. This is also a really neat kinda place to learn about Christianity so yea... glad to have you! 

Welcome Vincent - it's nice to meet you! :razz: Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of music do you usually listen to and where do you see yourself career-wise?

If you need any help at all, please message me or any of the staff and we will gladly answer any questions you may have!

Thanks! Everyone's so welcoming :D well I normally do original characters. Romance. Boyxgirl. I can give you my email, Marley, if it's easier? 

Music... Skillet, Owl City, Nine Lashes, Scientist (not well known but look up 'Coming Up'.), Paramore. That's probably about it. 

Yeah  my favourite Loki is the Tom Hiddleston version too. I'm not a comic person. 

Career wise... Architect, interior designer, writer... 

I began freaking out because I thought people didn't reply! 

Hey, that's pretty sweet! My sister is working as an interior designer and she absolutely loves her job. It's definitely a mix between what an architect or a decorator would do.

Tell me. What got you interested in Christianity? :razz:

I dunno... I have been interested in it since 14. And thinking about God makes me happy, so this year I began taking Christianity a bit more seriously. My family and I were never religious growing up.

That's cool. I'm really glad to hear that thinking about God makes you happy because a lot of people don't think the same way!

Do you read the Bible and pray regularly? I would be happy to hear more about your faith.

Yeah, the prayers in the Bible are a good place to start. A lot of is just improvisation, though. Sometimes I free-style rap when I pray to keep it interesting #DontJudgeMe.

That's awesome! I only know Playdough and Andy Mineo. I mostly listen to  CCM and Christian rock. 

Someone suggested for me to write down my prayers, I think that's a good idea because I'm better at writing than speaking. 

That's cool. I like contemporary Christian music as well! Here, check out this song I found a while back. Maybe you'll like it too :razz:. I'd be interested in listening to something you like if you're up to sharing!

Certainly. I can't even begin to stress how important writing is. You should definitely consider journaling if you haven't already. I started last year and made a point of writing one journal per week that's about 2-3 pages long - depending on how much I have to talk about, of course. But yeah, just a suggestion.