T.O.W.R.

The Sims

Any other Sim players?

I just recently got the University expansion pack and I'm loving it. I hope to get Generations today.

What are your favorite stories you've played through?

I played medieval Sims, fun game. Might just go get the 4th sims when it's out.

I made a Knight named Samuel Jackson.

Edited by DJWYU

I played medieval Sims, fun game. Might just go get the 4th sims when it's out.

I made a Knight named Samuel Jackson.

Hah. 

I'm cautious about the 4th installment. EA hasn't exactly been on par recently.

I still play Sims 2 when I get the chance even though it's a 10yr old game. Though I haven't *quite* figured out how to make it play nice with Windows 8 yet. 

In a way I'm curious about TS4 but... at the same time I'm really a bit to old (and strapped for cash) to get into another series like that. XD

I create characters from TV shows and make them act out what I think should have happened.

And I get what you mean about the money, I mean 20 bucks for an expansion pack is kinda crazy. But some of them are worth it I guess.

Well I can afford risking disappointment, I sold every one of my games and consoles except PS3 and got 900 bucks

I loved playing Sims before our video card burned itself out. We started off with Sims 2 and soon got Sims 3 and Medieval. We have University, Supernatural, World Adventures and I think one other.

I have been playing The Sims since 2000. Ahhh the memories! I think my favourite is still the original series. In fact, it is minimised in my taskbar as we speak. :) Looking forward to seeing what The Sims 4 is like!

I would love to have Sims 4. But some of the features look weird and I don't think my laptop could handle it.

Nope. I'm just gonna stay stuck on Sims 2 XD 

Still debating if I'm gonna try to bring it over to my laptop though... I'm pretty sure I could get it to play nice with Win 8 at this point but I don't have a dedicated graphics card or anythig so idk... I miss it though. May have to make a reappearance once school is out. 

Hah. 

I'm cautious about the 4th installment. EA hasn't exactly been on par recently.

They already released it

I've played a lot of the sims 3 game and expansion packs, I really liked World Adventures though. I heard generations and university life were awesome though. 

Sims three has less crazy stuff than sims 2. Can YOUR adult sims play in bathtubs as pirates or jump for hours on end on the couch?
Didn't think so. :P

plus, I paid a dollar for it at a yardsale. I win. XD

Bah ya'll are making me want to try to load up sims2 on Acer. v_v

But I have an integrated graphics card and have heard that it doesn't play nice with 8.... 

But nostalgia yo. 

I play the sims 2 the most...I used to play the Sims 3 but I personally installed too much CC (custom content) I might play it again though... I just need suggestions on safe CC sites.