Hi! I'm a first year Chemical Engineering student and in my school, we're currently having our Midterm exams ... I'm a good student and I get nice grades (no boasting intended) but there are certain subjects(math, in particular) that I, (and all my other classmates too) find hard. My prelim grade on a certain subject I found really hard was a miracle from the Lord. I passed the subject even though I really thought I was going to fail. But now, I'm kinda worried because we just took an exam on that subject recently and I found it really hard.

Here's the thing ... I have faith in The Lord. I know He will make everything alright and most of all, I know that He's going to help me pass the subject again ... In fact, I actually have no doubt at all that I'm going to pass the subject in the Finals because I know He will push through.

But I just can't help feeling anxious ... no matter how many times I tell myself not to worry, to give everything up to the Lord because He is bigger than any of my exams, bigger than anything in the world, I still feel worried and heavy.

I think this is because of guilt. See ... I don't really have the best study habits in the world.  :unsure: I feel really guilty because I have awful study habits but God still blesses me with nice grades on most of my subjects and I'm worried that he'll stop giving me good grades because I rely too much on Him.

In between studying, I constantly check Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and all that and I have this nasty habit of cramming! T__T I only study the night before the test because I also have a lot to do the days before the exam and honestly, this usually works for me. I just can't help feeling guilty because I don't think I did everything that I could although to be honest, the many study breaks for social media helped a lot in keeping me awake. But I just feel like it was wrong/I didn't do my best(?)

What should I do to get rid of this awful, heavy feeling? T___T

You could try improving yourself, getting rid of those nasty habits, study, make a schedule, spend time with God in prayer and fellowship...(note to self, why am i advising you, when i do the same xD)

I'm a 1st year genetics student and have pretty much the same problem with my parents not able to keep bugging me to revise:P Relying too much on God isn't a bad thing! 1 Peter 5 verse 7 says "Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you". Relying on God is something I struggle with daily because I tend to make decisions very independently so I envy that quality you have. On a more practical note, planning how you spend your time in advance really helps if you can stick to it. It allows you to put in the hours of study but also set aside time with friends and time with God. 

Again, all this advice is completely hypocritical:P

You could try improving yourself, getting rid of those nasty habits, study, make a schedule, spend time with God in prayer and fellowship...(note to self, why am i advising you, when i do the same xD)

It's so hard to be motivated to study especially for a subject you don't love all too much and It's nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with studying haha thanks for the advice! :D

I'm a 1st year genetics student and have pretty much the same problem with my parents not able to keep bugging me to revise:P Relying too much on God isn't a bad thing! 1 Peter 5 verse 7 says "Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you". Relying on God is something I struggle with daily because I tend to make decisions very independently so I envy that quality you have. On a more practical note, planning how you spend your time in advance really helps if you can stick to it. It allows you to put in the hours of study but also set aside time with friends and time with God. 

Again, all this advice is completely hypocritical:P

Thanks! I actually do plan my days ahead but it's so hard to stick to it T____T It's like cleaning my room (which is sooo not appealing for me) seems like a better tand more enjoyable thing to do than study :( I'm going to try to get rid of all the social media when I study xD