Hello everyone,

I am preparing for publishing a biography of Lawrence of Arabia. There are many books on his life, but few of them are trustworthy. Some writers represented him as a superhuman hero, others made an anti-hero of him, but who was he in reality? He was a human - a loving and very unhappy human. My object was to show his complex personality and importance as a military leader.

If you are interested in him, write me! I shall be happy to talk to you about this wonderful man!

Moreover, if you need understanding and support, don't hesitate to write me.

Best wishes,

Olga, a gay writer and historian from Russia

Edited by Mark

Hey Olga, welcome to CTF. My names Becky, I'm 22 and I live in Minnesota. :)
 I'm sorry people who disagree with you have treated you like an outsider.  That sucks.

You're going to find many different opinions on the homosexual lifestyle here. Some of us are for it, some of us are against it. I'm against it, but I'm civil and won't think you're an enemy or anything like that. ^_^ Not all of us bite, I assure you.

I too am a writer! What genre do you prefer? I'm into action thrillers. They are my favorite.

I hope you find not one friend here, but many. Friends are good things to have.

Have a good evening!

way to greet a new member by referring to the likely struggle of their life as a chosen lifestyle because you incorrently and unexperientially think it is so bro.

Hey Olga, welcome to CTF. My names Becky, I'm 22 and I live in Minnesota. :)
 I'm sorry people who disagree with you have treated you like an outsider.  That sucks.

You're going to find many different opinions on the homosexual lifestyle here. Some of us are for it, some of us are against it. I'm against it, but I'm civil and won't think you're an enemy or anything like that. ^_^ Not all of us bite, I assure you.

I too am a writer! What genre do you prefer? I'm into action thrillers. They are my favorite.

I hope you find not one friend here, but many. Friends are good things to have.

Have a good evening!