Ok so I have a question. Why is it that I always attract the unattractive guys? Cause there have been about 3-4 guys who show that they like me but I just don't find them attractive or fun to be around. And my youth group goes to a youth rally every month and none of the better looking guys even acknowledge that I exist. Is it me? Would love to have some input. Thanks.  

Those poor guys showing interest in you...How dare they for being unattractive to you? o.O

*cough*  You know.... you could introduce yourself before asking a question. */cough*

Because...not everyone looks like a supermodel?  If all you're looking at is the outsid , perhaps  the more attractive fellows are also more perceptive and are avoiding you. You sound very egotistical and flakey when you say such things."Oh, I'm so pretty but all I can attract are butt uglies..." I'm dubious as to whether or not this is your intention...

Have you given these fellows a chance to show themselves as fun? It took me over a year to even get up the gumption to TALK to my crush. People are slow. Life isn't a movie, you're not going to just "lock eyes" with someone and know they are the "one". Get to know them before you classify them as fun or not.

Because youth groups tend to suck and be cliquish? Because youth groups are *supposed* to be about learning about GOD and not dating relationships?

Yeah.

Also, I attract 65 year old horndogs and I'm 22.  Enjoy the "unattractive" guys that are your age. At least they they can't be your grandfather.

Edited by Boogles

Also, I attract 65 year old horndogs and I'm 22.  Enjoy the "unattractive" guys that are your age. At least they they can't be your grandfather.

Um... Yeah, this is my life... So, enjoy people your own age. Most of the guys I attract are waaayyyy creepy and too old. Explain that to me please?

Just give them a chance. I've met people I didn't like at first but after getting to know them I ended up liking them a lot.

Ok let me clarify these guys are friends of mine and each one that I'm referring to has dated one of my friends so that's what I'm mean by not fun. I didn't mean to come off shallow. On top of that I am a pastors daughter so I have the kinda overprotective parents. And for your input. And..... Um....... Ksqt0509.... That's a weird predict ament iam not sure what to say to that.. But Good Luck? (If they offer candy or money don't take it).