Sign in to follow this  
Ame

Metrosexual boyfriends

I personally believe that there is a thin line between a metrosexual guy and a homosexual one. I personally don't think I can date a guy who loves shopping more than me, who groom himself and looks at himself in the mirror than myself and has more feminine tendencies more than I, the female. Would you dates a guy who is metrosexual?

Either I like a guy, or I don't. I don't do that whole "ooh, let's label everyone and everything into cute categories that I'm comfortable with" thing. Just ain't down with that. 

That said, I tend to have a type (looking at the guys I've been attracted to in the past), but I'm always open to something different. 

Eh. A guy whose really urban and into shopping isn't going to mesh with me because.... well I'm neither urban nor really into shopping. XD

But heck a man whose got a bit of a fashion sense and good personal hygiene? Aint nothing wrong with that.

I'm with Katy. Except I really don't even have a set type.... I have a few 'not-my-types' but honestly? "Metrosexualness" just kinda is. Might go for it, might not.

Bottom Line: I'm not sure I could date a guy who worried about his appearance more than I do... Just cause I'm kinda laid back about the whole thing a lot of the time and I really couldn't handle my boyfriend knitpicking about what I'm wearing. I'd worry about it too much. But, that's just me. If I really fell for a metrosexual kinda guy I obviously wouldn't hold his personality against him. But I'm more a jeans and baseball game kinda girl so I'm just not sure we'd mesh well. I'm not really that into shopping (I don't enough money to be into shopping, haha). Haha.

depends on the guys personality. I don't do labels, I'm not in highschool, therefore they don't matter to me. However, my tastes tend to reflect the laid back and easy- going type of man. Or something with large muscles. XD

Not in a million years!!!  I am totally and completely turned off by feminine guys.  I want a man who can bait a hook, shoot a gun, has a farmers tan, wears wranglers and is 100% tough.  I would sooner live the rest of my life alone then be in a relationship with someone who acts/dresses/looks/thinks like a female.  That's my opinion, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you if you'd go for that kind of thing but it's just not my cup of tea.  I'm a country girl, I'm into dirt, big trucks and livestock.  I don't want to be with a guy who is more of a girl then I am. 

I have. I mean, its weird at first, but you get used to it. It's like having another girlfriend you can talk to like  a chick, but at the same time you have a guy who protects you and acts like a bf. 

you're dating an individual, not their sexual status.

(Sexual status? Maybe not the term I'm looking for... :/ )

Edited by JKAY

I wouldn't really care, XD I love Knockout, and he probably grooms himself more than anyone. And like Jazzy, I'd honestly find it really cool! :D

I don't think I would care. It would be fun to have a boyfriend with fashion sense and someone who cared about his appearance.

Edited by Delores Stariana

However, my tastes tend to reflect the laid back and easy- going type of man. Or something with large muscles. XD

Here, past self. Thank google.

dan-osborne.png

I mean, if they all looked like this, I wouldn't complain.

Sign in to follow this