T.O.W.R.

Post Approval

After the troll attack of last night, I would like to suggest that all new members get put on post approval. I understand that it wasn't particularly liked by the "real" new members but I would rather have that than any of what was posted last night.

I also remember around the time that I first joined, certain Staff would stay up with the late crowd. If, for some reason, troll attacks like this become common then I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea to start doing that again. I understand if this second request is a little much however.

You might want to PM Cary directly about this. I don't know if he gets alerted to when these things happen. I'm always in support of bringing back post approval and bringing new members onto staff, but considering the amount of activity we get, Cary may decide he doesn't want or need it. 

Exceedingly gory descriptions/images of suicide, autopsy, and sexual activities. Couple that with blasphemy and you have a disturbing night of horror. Well, not horror, but it wasn't fun.

Exceedingly gory descriptions/images of suicide, autopsy, and sexual activities. Couple that with blasphemy and you have a disturbing night of horror. Well, not horror, but it wasn't fun.

Oh, that's too bad. I thought it was maybe just Pokemon is satanic trolling.