femalewarrior77

JUST PUBLISHED CHRISTIAN FANTASY NOVEL

Hey, Im new here. 15 years old and just published book 1 of a trilogy. Its a Christian fantasy adventure series about a female warrior of God, chosen to battle evil. I wanted to make something christians and everyone else can enjoy. It would be great if people could check it out! 

The book is called Chosen, of the Fearless trilogy

PM member for links

thanks everyone. 

coming soon- Book 2 Relentess!!!!!!!!!!

my pen name is S. Lynn Jones

Edited by Zabby
No Plugging. Please

I guess I should also introduce myself. Let me see. God is my life. Writing is my life. And I was looking for a community of teen christians so share my testimony with and found this. So siked! Can't wait to make some friends here and expand my heavenly family. YAY

Hey, welcome to CTF.

I removed the links in your post because we have a rule against plugging. If people want to see what you've written, they can PM you for the link.

Anyway, congratulations! That is really awesome. 

Hey, welcome to CTF.

I removed the links in your post because we have a rule against plugging. If people want to see what you've written, they can PM you for the link.

Anyway, congratulations! That is really awesome. 

Is it also against the rules to promote your writings if you are a committed member? If you know we are not spamming?

Psh don't worry, your fine. We just don't allow plugging. We're still glad to have you!

That's cool about the book though!

Okay. I'm not going to do any plugging. BUT  I will announce that my book is FREE on Kindle to any who want to check it out. A good christian fantasy read, I'm not trying to spam or anything, just trying to reach out to other believers. Chosen by S Jones will be FREE tomorrow until May 7th. Feel free anyone to check it out. 

We just don't allow plugging. 

Which is the main reason the CTF swimming pool idea failed.

Welcome to CTF!

Plug like a swimming pool plug.
Plug as in the thing that holds in water. Plug as in a link. He was making some wordplay. ^^

Welcome to forum. You got published? That's so cool. I hope to do the same someday... if I ever get anything finished. XD

Edited by Boogles

Yeah, plugging is generally considered bad. I love the double entendre though, that was pretty funny! :)