Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Jesuscountryfreak

Homeschoolers?????

27 posts in this topic

I was just wonderin if there was any Homeschoolers on here, because i am homeschooled...I think that it would be cool to meet other homeschoolers to..

Edited by Jesuscountryfreak

Well, you already kind of met me... Which might not have been a great experience...

But I was home schooled. So hi! My name is Clark! 

I am a former homeschooler. I was homeschooled from 1st grade through graduation. I'm in college now.

sup? I'm Becky.

Raises hand! Me me...I'm homeschooled and so are my seven brothers and sisters. Been homeschooled my whole life but I do take some classes at the Christians school. I'm in 11th grade this year.

Good lord, you guys have big families. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is home schooled and my sister is as well, though she's thinking about entering public school. 

Hooray for big families!! Never feel bored or lonely. :)

Unless you start to hate everyone in your family. ;)

I'm homeschooled, and so are all my brothers and sister( currently 4 others are schooling, but I have 8 siblings all together).

I'm not a homeschooler. Never have been, never will be. New Hampshire, my state, has either the 4th or the 6th best school system in the Union. So, the schools are good enough where I've never had to even consider homeschooling.

i'm homeschooled!!! i have been my whole life. i'm in 8th right now :) its so cool that so many other peeps on here are too!

:thumbup:

i'm homeschooled!!! i have been my whole life. i'm in 8th right now :) its so cool that so many other peeps on here are too!

:thumbup:

Thats Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!...Homeschoolin is fun to me..

Well, you already kind of met me... Which might not have been a great experience...

But I was home schooled. So hi! My name is Clark! 

I wasn't home schooled, but I would like to comment on how your sense of humor never fails to be awesome cx

I am homeschooled. Sometimes I hate it. Like, now. But then when I think that I could be done with High-school in a matter of months, it gets kind of exciting.

I am homeschooled. Sometimes I hate it. Like, now. But then when I think that I could be done with High-school in a matter of months, it gets kind of exciting.

It is exciting. Especially once you know that if you hurry you can be done with school waaayy before the public schoolers.

Edited by Allons-y99