Gentleman of Sinnoh

Nintendo lovers(No haters plz) Here?

Hi1 I'm Spencer and a huge nintendo fan! If there are any onthers of my species(Nintendo people) here then this is the place for you! I love al things nintendo

-The legend of Zelda

-Pokemon

-Mario

-Super Smash bros.

-Metroid

I play only Nintendo games plus anything that looks interesting on PC.

Since the beginning of the year, I've finished:

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Bravely Default

Professor Layton!

I'm a fan of Pokemon and Starfox too. Plus a fan of the Nintendo systems as a whole. I'll always be a Sony Man at heart, but I do love both DS and 3DS systems.

I grew up on the gameboy advance. I also like the Wii, but I don't have one. However, the wii's original name was going to be "The Revolution", which is so much cooler than "Wii." but whatevs.

My hands down favorite Nintendo games are metroid and super smash brothers. I also like Animal crossing, but it gets a little boring. 

My hall loves smash. Occasionally I'll dip in as sheik just to annoy people by playing keep-away until all but one of the others are dead and I'm up three lives. Unfortunately, my 1v1 skills are sufficiently poor that I'll still sometimes lose at that point. Alternatively, I might try and suicide with hapless wanderers as Bowser.

I used to like Pokemon a lot. It doesn't seem worth the time anymore, though, to do all that grinding. Still, I like the aesthetic, and sometimes when I'm bored I'll build fantasy teams and think up stories around them.

I've been wanting to get into Fire Emblem...we'll see how that goes.

And of course Majora's Mask may be the most aesthetically perfect game ever <3 I also like Ocarina of Time because nostalgia, and Windwaker is fun because I'M ON A BOAT. Don't really care for the later Zelda installments, though.

And then way back in ye old N64 days, I used to really love the classic platformers. Banjo Tooie is love, DK64 is life. And then there's Mario.

I LOVE Mario o3o

Edited by Chris-M

I've been wanting to get into Fire Emblem...we'll see how that goes.

<333 Awakening is pretty much my justification for dishing out on a 3DS. The relationship system in that game is pretty darn sweet as is slaughtering hordes of monsters on a flying horse :3

... I have a thread idea. To infinity and yada yada!

^^ Not Pokemon?

I'm a Nintendo Fan and the games i like most are Pokemon and Mario, especially Mario Kart.

Yoda, do you have Mario Kart 8? Have you been playing with 200 cc?

My favorite Nintendo games include Style Savvy Trendsetters, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. As well as Dragon Quest IX, Denpamen: They Came By Wave, and I can't remember what else...

My favorite Nintendo games include Style Savvy Trendsetters, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. As well as Dragon Quest IX, Denpamen: They Came By Wave, and I can't remember what else...

HARVEST

MOON

I like and respect Nintendo. They are a good competitor to Microsoft and Sony. I like:

Zelda

Mario

Metroid

Animal Crossing

Earthbound

Etc.

Shame on Nintendo haters! Haha, Nintendo makes great games!

I'm currently HOOOKED on Splatoon, but I also have Super Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8! 

I'm way too addicted to AC and I also have MK7 if anyone would ever want to race or play!

Again, Nintendo makes great games!

I have own a DS since last Christmas.  All I can say, love it!!  Everyone seems hooked on the Nintendo switch now.  I’m like, “that’s to much gaming !”.  Still trying to beat Pokémon Sun.