Bryce B.

A good group of mostly christian gamers

I in no means mean this as advertisement, but there is a regiment of gamers I am in, you gamers would love it here. If you want more info just pm me

Guest Mike Spero

I would love to check ya'll out... if you guys do anything on WiiU, that is. I actually got rid of my XBox a long time ago, seeing as how 98% of the players are idiots trying to look cool and entertain themselves with a game-base mostly comprised of titles that seem shipped out straight from the brain of a thirteen year-old, pubescent boy, who's thinks he's a total "gangster." So yeah... Not too fond of XBox anymore cx

Guest Mike Spero

What games do y'all play?

Yeah. I'm a PC gamer as well, do you guys do any RPGs?

we do elder scrolls online,warthunder,starwars the old republic,minecraft,archeage,dayz,and mechwarrior online,there are other games but these are the ones mostly being played.

Guest Mike Spero

What games do you play on PC?

I'm not much of a gamer cause most games don't suit my tastes. I like good decision-based games with an engrossing story, cute and fun turn-based RPGs, or horror games that aren't cliche and have a more than tragic story.

The only PC games that I've found to be good are The Wolf Among Us:

Season-Premiere-Trailer-for-Telltales-Th

ss_acdd7002a5c6be8b93bdc0c005c3bbce576d4

TheWolfAmongUs1-600x337.jpg

Epic Battle Fantasy IV

the_party__ebf_epic_battle_fantasy__by_k

epic_battle_fantasy_4___art_cover_by_pto

maxresdefault.jpg

and pretty much every RPG Maker Horror Game: like Mad Father, The Witch's House and Misao.

Main_Page2.png

the_witch_s_house_by_dbzmieze-d5lh2xz.jp

tumblr_mj1kpjh8561s5w0ogo1_500.png

I should have phrased that more as: "I'm always tearing up the Internet trying to find a good game for PC so I can enjoy being a PC gamer" cx I also play Wii U a bit, but that's only for one series at the moment.

Do you play anything? :3

(Finding those reference pictures made me realize how... "off" my taste in games are cx Either they have to contain a more than messed up story and be utterly tragic, or be the cutest things ever. I was seriously looking back over this before posting and it's so hard not to hum: "One of these games is not like the other" or run through a fake children's show in my head, asking: "Now, can YOU spot the difference between these games?" cx)

I play a variety of games. Sometimes I play arcade classics, sometimes games like Battlefield Playe4Free(or Heroes), and sometimes games like Poptropica.

Sorry to the OP, but I don't really play any of those games. MMOs kinda intimidate me because I suck at video games. You shoulda heard my friends yelling at me about the new Mario game on the Wii U... I was sooo bad xD

I love games, but as I said, I'm horrible at them and rarely finish. I have so many Steam games because that's what Steam is for of course. Owning games you'll never play.

Guest Mike Spero

I play a variety of games. Sometimes I play arcade classics, sometimes games like Battlefield Playe4Free(or Heroes), and sometimes games like Poptropica.

Fun times ^.^

Sorry to the OP, but I don't really play any of those games. MMOs kinda intimidate me because I suck at video games. You shoulda heard my friends yelling at me about the new Mario game on the Wii U... I was sooo bad xD

I love games, but as I said, I'm horrible at them and rarely finish. I have so many Steam games because that's what Steam is for of course. Owning games you'll never play.

I'm the opposite, I'm REALLY good at games cx As for MMOs, I don't like any because you have the MMORPGs (AKA: "Let's make a game with a crappy story included with repetitive and boring gameplay. BUT we'll make money because our advertisement will have a half naked girl plastered on it!!") and then the shooters (AKA: Grab a gun, and accept that you can take a hundred bullets to the face but keep on ticking as long as you wait two seconds between shots and put up with hearing all the annoying other gamers shouting and trying to look cool"). You're honestly better off with Mario cx

Steam games tend to be pretty fun. And the greenlight they do is super awesome to indie devs UuU

I'm into skyrim and oblivion and I was in the elderscrolls online beta but in my opinion the game could of done with being delayed to fine tune it a little more

I played original guild wars and have been thinking of getting guild wars two but I'm undecided.

I'm not as into mmorpgs as I used to be, I'm fond of the divinity series, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, portal, last of us and fable. I'm driven more by storylines than anything else. I like games where you can make moral choices and personalize it.

I love how you included portal in that. I don't know of anywhere in Portal where you make choices and personalize anything. It's just a fun puzzle game series.

As for me, the number of games I've played vs the number I've completed is really low. I can't list all the games I've played, but the ones I can remember completing in the last 8 years (because I can't remember the N64 and SNES games and stuff that I finished vs. just played) including Indie games): Broke Age (everything that's been released, Costume Quest, Dragon Age: Origin, Portal, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Stacking,  Knights of the Old Republic, Fire Emblem Awakening, Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X (didn't collect all the pokemon, but finished the plot and stuff), and Kingdom Hearts 1, but not 2, and I've never played any of the other spin off games.

But yeah, I've liked all the ones I've finished, and I've liked a lot of the ones I've never finished, but I'm just bad at video games. :P

I love how you included portal in that. I don't know of anywhere in Portal where you make choices and personalize anything. It's just a fun puzzle game series. As for me, the number of games I've played vs the number I've completed is really low. I can't list all the games I've played, but the ones I can remember completing in the last 8 years (because I can't remember the N64 and SNES games and stuff that I finished vs. just played) including Indie games): Broke Age (everything that's been released, Costume Quest, Dragon Age: Origin, Portal, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Stacking,  Knights of the Old Republic, Fire Emblem Awakening, Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X (didn't collect all the pokemon, but finished the plot and stuff), and Kingdom Hearts 1, but not 2, and I've never played any of the other spin off games. But yeah, I've liked all the ones I've finished, and I've liked a lot of the ones I've never finished, but I'm just bad at video games. :P

XD portal has a brilliant story line. I've generally prefer games that give you the ability to decide on moral problems, because I really struggle in games for example where you /have/ to betray someone or sell someone out. Even though I know they aren't real I struggle playing a bad guy or just a selfish person. For example fable morality isn't just good and evil theres also a scale for lawful and chaotic (if I recall right).

With games like portal where its a really unique puzzle game with a good plot despite the fact chell doesn't speak I was really engrossed in it.

XD portal has a brilliant story line. I've generally prefer games that give you the ability to decide on moral problems, because I really struggle in games for example where you /have/ to betray someone or sell someone out. Even though I know they aren't real I struggle playing a bad guy or just a selfish person. For example fable morality isn't just good and evil theres also a scale for lawful and chaotic (if I recall right).

With games like portal where its a really unique puzzle game with a good plot despite the fact chell doesn't speak I was really engrossed in it.

Portal \o/

Those games are good but they're not done that well that often. Bioware has been really bad at this recently as paragon choices always, bar one minor decision, produce the most favourable outcome. I Am Alive is a really good game for it if you don't mind a up hill battle. It's post apocalyptic and you have very limited resources so if you want to help people out all the time, you probably won't be able to beat the game. The main problem with renegade decisions is that they're the choices of the comic book sociopath that goes out of the way to be evil whereas in reality it would mostly just be about going for the convenient option. Like Molyneux said, most moral choices in games come down to 'save the puppy or kick the puppy' rather than just ignore it and go about your business. 

I suddenly really want to play Fallout now :3

Portal \o/

Those games are good but they're not done that well that often. Bioware has been really bad at this recently as paragon choices always, bar one minor decision, produce the most favourable outcome. I Am Alive is a really good game for it if you don't mind a up hill battle. It's post apocalyptic and you have very limited resources so if you want to help people out all the time, you probably won't be able to beat the game. The main problem with renegade decisions is that they're the choices of the comic book sociopath that goes out of the way to be evil whereas in reality it would mostly just be about going for the convenient option. Like Molyneux said, most moral choices in games come down to 'save the puppy or kick the puppy' rather than just ignore it and go about your business. 

I suddenly really want to play Fallout now :3

No I agree, getting a game like that right is really hard, and I actually like hard moral choices. You save your friend you save a town or you grab an awesome weapon and get out. For systems like that to work you need to have storylines characters and game play that's immersive so it is actually a "moral choice" otherwise there isn't any point. XD I can't play games when its eternally clear cut into good and bad. Grey areas are interesting.

I am alive sounds like it would ruin me. I'll keep an eye out for it XD

I just like a handful of games. Age of Empires II comes to mind, and the Civilization series. Console-wise, I mainly play Zelda games and Super Smash Bros, though I also enjoy LoTR games, Battlefront, and the Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

I just like a handful of games. Age of Empires II comes to mind, and the Civilization series. Console-wise, I mainly play Zelda games and Super Smash Bros, though I also enjoy LoTR games, Battlefront, and the Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

I honestly think you would enjoy Kingdom Hearts. Not just because It's my favorite, but because it's similar to Zelda, Disney related, and cartoonish yet mature enough to be taken seriously.