Sign in to follow this  
ThroughFlames

New member, I am!

Hey guys! My name is Daniel, I am 15, and a new dude here. I like Videogames, listening to music, watching TV, and writing. I hope to make many friends here and meet new people.

Guest Mike Spero

I'll play anything but GTA

You sir, have earned my respect ^.^

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, you seem like a really cool guy

Ditto to that! Although my knowledge of PS.. things and Xboxs is very limited :')

What's your favourite kind of music :D?

What do you like to write? :D

Can you play any instrument? :D

ProudToBeJesusFreak (^_^)

Well, my favorite are open-world games, but I'll play anything but GTA. I own a PS4 and 360.

Yes to the respects, I cant get on with GTA

Give me some examples of your favorites! 

I'll play anything but GTA. I own a PS4 and 360.

Thank you. What's so fun about a game whose primary premise is that you can walk about a city, murder people in countless awful ways, and get away with it? No thank you.

Holla! Nice to meet you Daniel.

Thank you. What's so fun about a game whose primary premise is that you can walk about a city, murder people in countless awful ways, and get away with it? No thank you.

Since when was that the primary premise? Have you ever played the game? I think if you just know about it, you miss out on what the game really is, it's not like how the news channels portray it. I don't even like most of the new GTA games due to the rather weak stories that are disconnected from the game world, but they're still much more intelligent than that. The early ones though are really good as is The Ballad of Gay Tony, and even the newer ones are an impressive piece of game design.