slycooper

20 Basic Truths You Can't Talk About in American Anymore

I assume that that's a joke... :?

My explanation? No. That really is Dr. Strangelove, who really is an ex-Nazi in the film by that name, who really is battling with his arm, which is giving the Nazi salute against his will. 

Now, it's true--I posted that gif playfully. "Oh look, these guys are latent Nazis" isn't something one should generally say seriously…But on the other hand, those articles I quoted, well, they do resonate with fascists.

Edited by Yves

I agree with most of these. Had to pop in and say this the OP rocks for postin this

The OP posted it to criticize its stupidity...

I was concerned at first, because I thought you actually believed this. This list seems quite silly. 

Thanks for letting me know ha city slicker

Bryce, you can't just go around calling everyone a "city slicker". What does that even mean?

I was concerned at first, because I thought you actually believed this. This list seems quite silly. 

Bryce, you can't just go around calling everyone a "city slicker". What does that even mean?

Means your from the city.

That's one of the most pretentious things I've ever heard.

You spend a large proportion of your time on the internet and playing videogames. You don't get to assume the mantle of the "dawn to dusk farmer."

I assumed it when I was born bud. I work in cornfields sometimes in the summer and do stuff half the people here wouldn't imagine doin. Heck, I'll run outta my house barefoot to school if they let me.

Means your from the city.

I bet this is extremely funny to the people who know where I am from.

I bet this is extremely funny to the people who know where I am from.

Whatevs. Why don't we get along XD oh wit, your the smarter better not so arrogant version of myself that's why XD, yo imma look up to ha for advice bro

Edited by Bryce B.

Man... I must have been seriously bored the day I posted this.

For shame past me >=[

Such a troublemaker :P

Man... I must have been seriously bored the day I posted this.

For shame past me >=[

Hahaha, I was actually going to message you and congratulate you about this thread. xD

You spend a large proportion of your time on the internet and playing videogames. You don't get to assume the mantle of the "dawn to dusk farmer."

I know this is directed at Bryce, but...

I spend a lot of time on the internet and sometimes play video games. I live on a farm and yes, I get up at 6:30 to do my work and go to bed far too late. ._. I find this implication almost insulting.

Can confirm: is extremely funny

Source: I've been to his parents house and his house

I recall his story about being out all night and playing with a hockey stick late at night named Big Biznitch (...kind of...) and other shenanigans. Sounds pretty rural to me.

I recall his story about being out all night and playing with a hockey stick late at night named Big Biznitch (...kind of...) and other shenanigans. Sounds pretty rural to me.

Wow! That was like 6 years ago!

Yeah, we wanted to buy hockey sticks in the middle of the night, but they weren't sold anywhereanywhere around, so we bought lumber and built our own, then named them.

I spent one summer painting houses at 6:30 and finishing up at 7:00 o/ I'm also an archetypical nerd in a lot of ways.

However, a persona of "I AM THE MASTER GAMER RACE" and "I am the very model of traditional rural conservative values" are...less compatible. It's less a gamer thing and more a Bryce's rhetoric thing.

Mm, I apparently didn't make myself clear on the fact that I wasn't talking about Bryce's situation at all.

I was simply taking issue with your general implication that someone cannot be a true farmer and still enjoy pursuits like gaming. But now, I believe we've slightly derailed this thread, so I shall be a good citizen and stop posting after this. x3

Wow! That was like 6 years ago!

Yeah, we wanted to buy hockey sticks in the middle of the night, but they weren't sold anywhereanywhere around, so we bought lumber and built our own, then named them.

It was such a funny story, it stuck with me all these years. XD