Hello, I'm new here. c: I'm "Leslea" and I've recently turned 15 (June 16). I was looking for forums for teens, and I came across CTF. I was sort of excited when I discovered this place because on other forums the members just see my beliefs and some instantly began sending me offensive messages. But anyways, I'm quite happy to be here and I hope to make some friends with the same beliefs and interests as me. :)

Well, let me tell you something about myself. My nicknames are Leslea, Millow and Dusk. I've already said I'm 15, and I'm also a girl. My denomination... well, I guess you could say I'm Evangelist. I don't know how to swim, but every time I try to I end up panicking and stop trying to swim. My hobbies are writing and roleplaying, and one day I hope playing the violin will be one of my talents. I have a big interest in history and outer-space, which has lead me to wish to be an archaeologist or astronomer. My parents are divorced, my mother is remarried, I have two older brothers and a younger one (who comes from my step-father). I have an addiction to nutella, hot Cheetos, Coca-Cola and pineapple. :3 My favorite animals are wolves, deer, tigers, jaguars and cheetahs. My favorite colors are pretty much any shade of blue and purple. c: Hmm... my favorite season is autumn, but I also like winter and spring. I love it when it rains, just as long it doesn't involve lighting or thunder. 

I suppose you could say this is all I have to say. You're welcomed to ask more questions. :)

Edited by MellowDusk

Welcome. Though, I will say that the discussions here can still get very heated. Just watch out for that. Stay away from certain sections of the forum if you hate conflict.

Why don't you share some more information about yourself, like what denomination you are, what interests you have, etc. :thumbup:

Welcome. Though, I will say that the discussions here can still get very heated. Just watch out for that. Stay away from certain sections of the forum if you hate conflict.

Why don't you share some more information about yourself, like what denomination you are, what interests you have, etc. :thumbup:

Haha, thank you for the advice. :) I'll be updating my post, just as soon I can figure out how to explain myself (it's difficult for me to talk about myself).

Haha, thank you for the advice. :) I'll be updating my post, just as soon I can figure out how to explain myself (it's difficult for me to talk about myself).

Really? For me it's quite easy. I love talking about myself. :)

Just say your interests, etc. Or say what your denomination is (if you have one). That shouldn't be hard. You could tell us about your beliefs, say what you're wearing, describe where you live, anything really. Just don't think about it too much.

Really? For me it's quite easy. I love talking about myself. :)

Just say your interests, etc. Or say what your denomination is (if you have one). That shouldn't be hard. You could tell us about your beliefs, say what you're wearing, describe where you live, anything really. Just don't think about it too much.

I've already updated my post. c: Looks like a paragraph about me turned out longer than I had expected. 

You like autumn and winter as some of your favorite seasons... wow, you must like the cold. I don't really enjoy wearing all of those layers... what do you wear that makes it so enjoyable for you? lol

I like the spring and summer, because it's warm. Fall to me is always an indication that winter is coming.

Lmbo LOVE the photo. Welcome, as Goxfiles just said, it can get kinda heated around here. But 99% of the people are amazing so you'll have lots of fun. (^…^)

Edited by GodslilGirl

Guest Mike Spero

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here :33