Personal style

kb5462

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading online about ways to reduce dead ends and making hair growth,one idea was to wrap your head around with a cilk scarf or get silk pillows so your hair can just move freely without cause friction (dead ends).

For hair growth one girl did a video on this method. What you do is sit down and look at the ground with your hair over your head. Then you aply oil (coconut,macadamia,argon,etc) on your head and wait i think 1-2 maybe 5 minutes keeping your head down and then raise your head up. I'll see if i can find the video.

The DDD cup hates you a cups. You guys have the cutest bras. D: and bikini's. and pretty much everything else. AND YOU CAN BUY THEM AT ANY STORE AND THEY FIT.
My bras look like something you can eat soup out of. Like a hearty, huge portion of soup.
But it'd be messy to eat soup out of a bra. The broth would just go everywhere. Maybe eat popcorn out of. I dunno, just reminds me of a bowl.

Such a true saying. I wish i had more of a hour glass figure. I have somewhat of one,but my hips need to be a TAD widder with more fat on the sides.

As an hour glass, I know so many OTHER body types that are super attractive. Namely, all of them. Pears my favorite though. The shoulders are just so delicate and nice and feminine, sloping down to soft curves. (I draw too much...)
You want more fat? I've got about 30 extra pounds of it. Here, have some! *gives*

Pros to my body type: women stare in jealousy when I wear a bikini at the pool.
Walking around in urban areas fully clothed draws stares and almost causes traffic accidents.

My stomach looks littler because my chest is so huge.

Cons: back probs.
Creepy guys.
Pants won't stay on.
Thighs try to take over the world in everything I do.

I'm currently wearing a snuggie. Does that count as stylish?

Edited by Boogles

The DDD cup hates you a cups. You guys have the cutest bras. D: and bikini's. and pretty much everything else. AND YOU CAN BUY THEM AT ANY STORE AND THEY FIT.

My bras look like something you can eat soup out of. Like a hearty, huge portion of soup.

But it'd be messy to eat soup out of a bra. The broth would just go everywhere. Maybe eat popcorn out of. I dunno, just reminds me of a bowl.

As an hour glass, I know so many OTHER body types that are super attractive. Namely, all of them. Pears my favorite though. The shoulders are just so delicate and nice and feminine, sloping down to soft curves. (I draw too much...)

You want more fat? I've got about 30 extra pounds of it. Here, have some! *gives*

Pros to my body type: women stare in jealousy when I wear a bikini at the pool.

Walking around in urban areas fully clothed draws stares and almost causes traffic accidents.

My stomach looks littler because my chest is so huge.

Cons: back probs.

Creepy guys.

Pants won't stay on.

Thighs try to take over the world in everything I do.

I'm currently wearing a snuggie. Does that count as stylish?

Apple shape bodies (big on top,small on bottom) just look strange imo. Not saying its ugly,but it just looks really strange.

I guess the way to describe my body shape would be a petite hourglass. I'm a size 6/8 UK (2/4 US, I think?). 

I like mid-rise trousers because I swear, low rise makes my hips look huge. My legs are my FAR my better feature, so I own a lot of skirts and printed/patterned trousers that draw attention there. Simple shirts/tops, bolder trousers/bottoms. I also like statement jackets. My friends all make fun of me because all I buy is jackets. 

I think once you learn to dress your body type, things get a LOT easier. 

Apple shape bodies (big on top,small on bottom) just look strange imo. Not saying its ugly,but it just looks really strange.

I'd call that a triangle. "Apple" reminds me of "Apple Bottom Jeans". XD  I've seen some. They're rare in my area(it's a toss up between pear/hourglass and rectangle out here) but there are certain outfits, like Katy said, to flatter any body type.   :) Find your niche and rock it.

I'm pretty short and not totally sure what my body type is :P probably hourglass at a pinch but it depends if I'm living at home or at uni. When I'm at home the food is so good so I've got more shape whereas at uni I lose a lot of fat reserves! I mostly wear jeans of different colours and cute tops with boots and I love pretty scarves to death. I haven't grown in any way at all since I was 13 so I've hoarded a tonnn of clothes and I'd like to get rid of some things and make my style more simple and classic (:

p.s. Katy when I see your posts on the photos thread or you post in the 'How do you cure your nudity' thread I'm practically green with envy :D You have such lovely style!

Beige is so exciting a colour for bras......all of them are beige....and none have any pattern...or lacyness....or anything....just look lik big old beige wooden bowls.

Beige is so exciting a colour for bras......all of them are beige....and none have any pattern...or lacyness....or anything....just look lik big old beige wooden bowls.

You could eat the biggest salad out of yours. :P

Wonder how much it'd cost to learn how to make your own bras. They sell wire at hardware stores and there's patterns and stuff online.  Hmmm...

Or, oooh... what if you dyed them white and then dyed them again, in a tie-dye way. Would that be doable? o.o

Well interesting my mom was discussing body shapes recently. Basically there is thin forms, and well weighty forms.

My mom is a pear, her fat is in her hips and upper area. If she was thin, she'd be an hourglass.

My grandpa is an apple, his fat goes to his middle section. If he was thin, he'd be a ruler figure.

I am a ruler figure, which means if I get weighty, I will be an apple XD

My little sister is an hourglass. If she gets weighty, she will be a pear. XD

Please remember too body builds are hereditary. Some people were meant to be bigger or smaller than the other :)

Wow I think way too much about body builds... XD

p.s. Katy when I see your posts on the photos thread or you post in the 'How do you cure your nudity' thread I'm practically green with envy :D You have such lovely style!

Oh thanks, friend! I've been obsessed with clothes since I was a kid. 

BECKY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND MY BRA SIZE MOST OF THE TIME K

EITHER IT IS 32 A WHICH IS TOO SMALL, OR 36 A WHICH IS TOO BIG AND IRRITATES MY BOOBIES

XD

Try being a 34DDD/E in a world full of 36C's.  My size is only available at Nordstrom. or if I'm lucky, Burlington Coat Factory.

Also, how are you measuring yourself? There's a whole thread on bra sizes in the mature section. Get over there and we'll talk.  36A and 32 A aren't sister sizes. There's a HUGE difference between them. 32 and 36 are four inches apart in ribcage size. A 36 falls off of me and a 32 wouldn't never, ever fit.  I think 36A's sister size would be 34B, thus making you a 32C (if memory serves)

Well interesting my mom was discussing body shapes recently. Basically there is thin forms, and well weighty forms.

My mom is a pear, her fat is in her hips and upper area. If she was thin, she'd be an hourglass.

My grandpa is an apple, his fat goes to his middle section. If he was thin, he'd be a ruler figure.

I am a ruler figure, which means if I get weighty, I will be an apple XD

My little sister is an hourglass. If she gets weighty, she will be a pear. XD

Please remember too body builds are hereditary. Some people were meant to be bigger or smaller than the other :)

Wow I think way too much about body builds... XD

I'm a moderate hourglass, but I've always had the full thighs of the pear. I lack the booty and have the large shoulders though.

Hah, I draw them too much. XD

Try being a 34DDD/E in a world full of 36C's.  My size is only available at Nordstrom. or if I'm lucky, Burlington Coat Factory.

Also, how are you measuring yourself? There's a whole thread on bra sizes in the mature section. Get over there and we'll talk.  36A and 32 A aren't sister sizes. There's a HUGE difference between them. 32 and 36 are four inches apart in ribcage size. A 36 falls off of me and a 32 wouldn't never, ever fit.  I think 36A's sister size would be 34B, thus making you a 32C (if memory serves)

I'm a moderate hourglass, but I've always had the full thighs of the pear. I lack the booty and have the large shoulders though.

Hah, I draw them too much. XD

i can wear some 34s and they are fine(ish) but if i wear them for long amounts of time it gets pretty sore