Sign in to follow this  
sudiprai

body mist

Well, I'm  pretty much allergic to perfumes and all. I usually dont use to put perfumes on my body and these thing like perfumes and body mist. But recently I started playing soccer for my college team. I'm usually covered in sweat all the times. So anybody in here who can give me suggestion to get rid of the smell of the sweat from my body. Or is there something that i can use

Edited by sudiprai

Essential oils and all natural deodorants might be your best bet. Certain oils you can mix together and make your own body spray/deodorant or you can be lazy like me and buy premade stuff!

These two are my favorite. You'll still be all sweaty, but no funk. No one likes BO.

http://www.vitacost.com/alvera-all-natural-roll-on-deodorant-aloe-and-almonds-3-oz-16

This one reminds me of a desert, or a lotion. It's kinda almost fruity scented.

http://www.vitacost.com/aubrey-e-plus-high-c-natural-roll-on-deodorant

This one haas some fruit and mint notes.  Might be helpful. :)

If you want antiperspirant, then I'd really recommend Amplex (call me prissy, but I hate any form of sweat at any other time than when exercising - then again, that is the scenario you're in). I'm allergic to copious amounts of perfumes and body products, but I've never reacted badly to it.

Do you not see that this is a spammer?

Do you not see that this is a spammer?

Oh, gosh I'm so glad someone else thought this.

Who in the world links you to a specific product when they're describing a general thing to you?

Or does it twice? Cause there's another thread doing the same thing by the same person only different product.

Specifically, here.

Edited by C. Ingram

Even if this is a spammer (which it is), there might be some members who are going through the same thing, but are too shy to post about it.

Pretty much the reason I left it.