Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike Spero

So... Restoring My Foreskin

Guest Mike Spero

Title's pretty self-explanatory. It's a thing you can naturally do that takes from half a year to a year (depending on how diligently you influence it), etc. I was circumcised as an infant and for as long as I can remember, I was convinced my circumcision was botched because I could only feel real pleasure in one place. No matter what, I was always sexually dissatisfied besides from stimuli to one area. It turns out that nothing went wrong, and I just regrew a lot of a pleasure-area that was cut off (cause I'm just so virile :P). I found out that when you have your foreskin, sex feels immensely better; so having one small part the way it would have felt, it was so much better that it was numbing out the rest of any sort of pleasure. I also was given a chapter in which the Apostles bluntly declare circumcision unnecessary for Christian men, and after getting approval from my soon-to-be-wife, I'm restoring my foreskin. It's actually a simple and natural process, and it's supposed to be greatly rewarding.  :woot:

Anyways, anyone here ever done the same? Does anyone who's circumcised think I made the right decision? Or does anyone think I'm stupid? cx I'm not exactly "studied" on male-genitalia, so yeah *-*

Guest Mike Spero

TMI Mike QQ

Haha sorry cx This is just pretty much the only place I share stuff, and this is a big change so I thought I'd post it here. I don't think I went into any "gross detail" though (considering we have another thread in Men's 16+ where everyone's talking about what lube they use to "get it on" TT~TT)

Plus, you all seem to consider yourselves to be intellectual (or extremely quick "Google-rs" cx) so I'd like some general opinions. It's not like I've studied male anatomy and know more about this than a bunch of stuff I read online ._.

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

That sounds expensive.

It is if you get surgery for it. Then it's around $15,000 and the likelihood of them ruining "that part" is unsettlingly high. But you can actually do it manually and naturally with your hands, and it takes a few months? Doctors and people all over say not to pay anyone to attempt it because it costs you an arm and a leg and can go very wrong, and to do it manually. So I'm definitely not paying for it x.x

Edited by Mike Spero

It is if you get surgery for it. Then it's around $15,000 and the likelihood of them ruining "that part" is unsettlingly high. But you can actually do it manually and naturally with your hands, and it takes a few months? Doctors and people all over say not to pay anyone to attempt it because it costs you an arm and a leg and can go very wrong, and to do it manually. So I'm definitely not paying for it x.x

That sounds...interesting....

Guest Mike Spero

It's odd to say the least TT.TT It's already started working though, which I doubted

It's odd to say the least TT.TT It's already started working though, which I doubted

I am so confused, and so legitmately interested. PROVIDE LINKAGE IN A PM GOOD SIR.

Guest Mike Spero

I am so confused, and so legitmately interested. PROVIDE LINKAGE IN A PM GOOD SIR.

Sure thing ^.^ Are you interested in it as well? Cx That was a lot of my motivation in posting this. Other than just sharing, lots of Christians think you still need to be circumcised to be "holy" (though the Apostles defined it as entirely unnecessary after Jesus and "subverting" males), don't know the huge benefits, or think you need risky surgery for restoration. I figured I could help at least one or two guys out here ^.^

(And you're the only one getting a PM, cause you introduced me to AC and Black Flag in the other topic you started cx I have full-sync already, dang that series is the best UwU So I figure I owe you or whatever >.> Haha)

Edited by Mike Spero

Eh. My penis seems fine. Don't really feel the need to put effort into this. Was mostly curious as to methods.

Guest Mike Spero

Eh. My penis seems fine. Don't really feel the need to put effort into this. Was mostly curious as to methods.

I get you cx Mine is more than alright too, but it's seriously supposed to add a lot of pleasure and I've always been dissatisfied (seeing as how part of mine feels remotely as if I was restored), so I kinda jumped on this instantly x3 It just feels more natural too, and I love the thought of it, personally

Edited by Mike Spero

I get you cx Mine is more than alright too, but it's seriously supposed to add a lot of pleasure and I've always been dissatisfied (seeing as how part of mine feels remotely as if I was restored), so I kinda jumped on this instantly x3 It just feels more natural too, and I love the thought of it, personally

Meh. (dunno how much we can get into here) I'm more of a bottom anyways. Also, from losing most of my hearing/sight, my erogenous zones are all weird and hyper-sensitive. So I have that going for me. XD

Guest Mike Spero

Meh. (dunno how much we can get into here) I'm more of a bottom anyways. Also, from losing most of my hearing/sight, my erogenous zones are all weird and hyper-sensitive. So I have that going for me. XD

True, with all that I don't see why it really would be worth it at all x3 It's more than worth it to me though haha I've been working on mine all day for the last two days, and when I go to work I'm gonna be taping it cx I don't care how long it takes, it's way worth it for me lol

True, with all that I don't see why it really would be worth it at all x3 It's more than worth it to me though haha I've been working on mine all day for the last two days, and when I go to work I'm gonna be taping it cx I don't care how long it takes, it's way worth it for me lol

Oh to be 17 and weird again. :D

Guest Mike Spero

Oh to be 17 and weird again. :D

Or more correctly: "Sex-crazed" x3

teh-good-doctor-meme-generator-yea-bro-l

Guest Mike Spero

:youbetterbe:

Aw, it doesn't work like that D"X

haha. I was going to write something but I thought that would be way funnier. What I was going to say was to watch a documentary called Unhung Hero on Netflix. It's pretty good.

So....reading this thread backwards....even weirder than the actual thread itself... :P

Guest Mike Spero

haha. I was going to write something but I thought that would be way funnier. What I was going to say was to watch a documentary called Unhung Hero on Netflix. It's pretty good.

Does not understand the joke >.>

So....reading this thread backwards....even weirder than the actual thread itself... :P

Wait, that's possible??? D:

cx

Guest Mike Spero

I looked up Unhung Hero and... Heh. Heheh. Heheheheheheh.

Heh. Heheheheheh. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*breaks into maniacal laughing spree for ten minutes

tumblr_lqsn4oXfOV1qfd6sa.gif

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest JAG

What on Earth good man?!  

With that said, I wonder why God chose circumcision as a sign of the initial covenant?

Guest Mike Spero

What on Earth good man?!  

With that said, I wonder why God chose circumcision as a sign of the initial covenant?

Best reaction yet cx Why not??

Because it removes 75% of sexual pleasure x.x That's a pretty big sacrifice TT~TT

Guest JAG

Best reaction yet cx Why not??

Because it removes 75% of sexual pleasure x.x That's a pretty big sacrifice TT~TT

Probably more for health benefits don't you think?  That would seem to align with normal Jewish restrictions?

Sign in to follow this