Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike Spero

So... Restoring My Foreskin

Guest Mike Spero

These men died from it: :P

"And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired.Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife." -1 Samule 18:25-27

C,X

Sooo...did you guys explain exactly how that works...I'm curious what the process is....

Guest Mike Spero

Sooo...did you guys explain exactly how that works...I'm curious what the process is....

How what works? :o

Guest Mike Spero

Umm, "replacing" it without surgery. /undoing the circumcision.

Oh! It works off of cell reproduction and mitosis. You either (to simplify it) tug at your skin and pull it as far up as it can reach, or use a device (like one I have in the mail :D) to hold it up and apply tension throughout the day. Your body registers that for some reason your skin is being stretched in that direction and so it makes more, and once you have enough the smooth muscles in "that area" contract the skin and pull it into place. The all-but-useless, small band around the top of your foreskin does not grow back, nor does the pleasure center called the fernulum that is severed during circumcision. However, some males have small fractions of the fernulum that grew back after circumcision however slightly due to virility, so less is lost there. Even if it was completely severed, once your body recognizes that you have a foreskin again, your nerves in that region (internal or external if some regrew) begin to keratinize again, and become immensely more sensitive; which is lost when circumcision is achieved.

Reasons for restoration (as I've observed):

The main benefits are the fact that many people (such as myself) feel unnatural and un-intact without foreskin, like the looks and cosmetic nature of it, and also want to regain a majority of the vast immense of sexual stimulation that is lost when circumcised. When the foreskin is regrown it actually looks entirely natural and feels/is indeed a real foreskin, restoring the intactness of your body. Cosmetic-wise, you can also grow it any way you wish, which is a plus that people who are uncut don't really have. Some males grow it in a way (that I think looks gross and unnatural, but it's still fine) that it becomes so long they remain covered even when erect, and others grow it so it barely covers the glans, etc. The most commonly enjoyed cosmetic look (which I agree with) is where it perfectly covers the entire "male part" when flaccid. As for restored pleasure, everything is regained but the pleasure stimulated from the fernulum, as that cannot be regrown without extremely costly and risky surgery. With the glans covered, sensitivity to the end of the "male part" is fully restored as it is normally kept covered in a stable environment, vastly increasing pleasure when it becomes exposed and sexual. Your nerves keratinize as well, making them immensely more reactive, and the slack skin when erect also stimulates sexual experience for males and females by retaining moisture and sliding back and forth during sexuality.

So, that's the reason and the means, all in one cx

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

Personally I wouldn't do it, but it's your um crotch region so it's your choice.

I had no idea it was my choice xp

Haha

Guest Mike Spero

I just have one question I have to ask , idk if it's already been asked= Doesn't um stretching it hurt?

Honestly? Not even a little. I'm halfway done too, and I can't remember it hurting even once :o

Guest Mike Spero

Wow that's surprising, thanks for being so cool about answering my questions.....about your junk.

Eh, the questions were more about the restoration process than "my junk" anyways. Not that it matters, but still cx

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

Yeah sorry if that sounded kinda weird.....

It didn't.

You seem kind of like your walking on eggshells while you talk. Can I ask, is it the topic itself making you uncomfortable, or being new to the forum? If you don't mind my asking

Guest Mike Spero

Have you ever wanted to block a thread?

Dbdwah? O.o

Sign in to follow this