Grow up CTF!

Guest Mike Spero

When you typed in "Grow up CTF!" as the thread title, did you somehow foresee most of the replies you would receive or did you just know the members too well? :/

Anyways, you sound a lot like me. A lot actually O.O Do you associate as being a "revivalist" as well? :o And I would love to join your group, but I pretty religiously stay away from Skype...

Anyways, eleven men brought the world Christianity when they would be killed for saying Jesus' Name pretty much anywhere. Now we have the biggest majority in the world and are so scared of trying to make a difference. This cowardice and complacent apathy is killing me as well, and I always envision a time when the Giant is awoken. I'd love to meet with other Believers who feel the same; and care more for the well-being of those surrounding us and serving the Lord over fear of persecution

Edited by Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

What about it do you object to?

1. I like communicating over text-based methods

2. I'm an introvert

3. I don't think sitting alone in a room and staring at a stranger's face (who's staring at mine) for an hour or two would be too pleasant TT.TT

I do believe we've procured a nickname for Iuppiter :naughty:

Noooooooooo. Iuppiter is fine >_>

I say I would participate but my heresies would get in the way of meaningful discussion.

Preach.

Anyways, eleven men brought the world Christianity when they would be killed for saying Jesus' Name pretty much anywhere. 

Except no.

• 4 weeks later...