GodslilGirl

How do you like your men Ladies?

I need someone taller than me....A little muscle is nice, but not needed. Of course he has to love God. And that's all I need....xP

Edited by GodslilGirl

-saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Spirit (or at least on his way there)

-good looking 

-muscular build

-good sense of humor

-loyal 

-understanding

My dream guy:

He's Christian. Loyal to God first and to me second. He's southern, a good ol' boy who can get the job done. He would have to be able to love me for who I am. He'd have to be patient, gentle, and be able to make me laugh....and love country music. As far as looks go: tall, not overly muscular or overly skinny...just in the middle somewhere. It'd be nice if he were Cherokee  ^_^

So many flashbacks to Airplane! right now.

OtFwr.jpg

But myah, if I like being in his or her company and vise-a-versa then it's worth a try and every other quality is just a bonus, I don't see a point in categorising what I want and comparing people to it. I don't really have a 'type' and I don't care how they look so so long as we both want to and there's no obvious insurmountable issues such as them being BNP or a Chelsea fan then that's good enough for me.

Although if they're Michael Fassbender or Tamsin Greig i'm sure that could go in their favour a bit  :whistle:

So many flashbacks to Airplane! right now.

OtFwr.jpg

But myah, if I like being in his or her company and vise-a-versa then it's worth a try and every other quality is just a bonus, I don't see a point in categorising what I want and comparing people to it. I don't really have a 'type' and I don't care how they look so so long as we both want to and there's no obvious insurmountable issues such as them being BNP or a Chelsea fan then that's good enough for me.

Although if they're Michael Fassbender or Tamsin Greig i'm sure that could go in their favour a bit  :whistle:

LMBO!! Wow, that picture is hilarious. It doesn't matter to me what they look like. I've like all kinds of men that have lived under the sun. ;)

Oh how thou speakest truth! 

Good sense of humour, someone who's willing to take a few risks, and someone I'm going to get on with. If I'm being specific, I do have a type: alpha males of the Scottish or Irish variety. Bonus points to me for going to university in Scotland ;)

My men?  Well, I like them male and thick built..And taller than I am. With hair.

The spiritual/political complement goes without saying.

Someone who is respectful to all women, mother and sisters included, kindhearted, gentle, able to goof around, can make me laugh.

I tend to go for dark eyed dudes or redheads.  In the physical fitness aspect, as long as he's not more than 50lbs over weight we're good. I'm not in perfect shape, I'm not gonna expect him to be either. I do LIKE muscles, but lack thereof is no dealbreaker.

Maybe kinda cliche, but I continually just pray for a guy who embodies the 1 Corinthians definition of love.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I cannot think of a better way to define what I'd want in a boyfriend/husband.

Taller than me, floppy brown hair, pretty brown eyes, and a total furry dork, someone who can be silly, easily lovable, down to earth and far more logical then me because I need that xp

Not to mention drop dead gorgeous

…oops I just described Mike

Yeah, whoever I end up with might need a little height if my kids want any chance of being even remotely tall.

Strong, sweet, and Southern.

Haha. Really, though. I've been with Will for almost six years. There are things that attracted me to him that I think we all kind of think about. He has a cute smile with this little scar on his lip, big brown eyes, he's a gentleman, he's pretty smart... There are things I love about him that make all the difference that I never really thought about when we first started seeing each other.

He's funny. I never thought about wanting to be with a funny guy, but if he didn't make me laugh, I probably wouldn't want to be around him so much. Will doesn't try to be funny. He just says silly things.

Will is very humble (although sometimes to the point he's almost down on himself). He doesn't expect anything from anyone because he feels like he has to earn every good thing that comes his way in life. He's grateful for everything he has, from his little 2WD '98 Ford Ranger to everyone in his life. He tells me I'm an undeserved blessing. It's kind of cute.

He's honest, not just with others, but with himself and the Lord. It's crazy. I walked in on him praying once, right before my daddy died. He was begging for my daddy's condition to make a 180, because I need him. He was so simply honest and informal, like he was talking to his best friend. I thought I was going to cry. I think I might now.

I feel like I'm doing the mother-hen thing and always looking for that in guys that my friends start seeing now.

Christan,tall, deep voice, nerdy, sweet, patient. I actually found a boy exactly like this, but my parents made me dump him because I'm not 18 yet. :(

Vaguely Christian and has a pulse....

I'm not that desperate though... really. 

At this point in my life, i'd be content just rooming with one of my besties for the rest of time because guys around here are like parking spaces. The good ones are taken, the open ones are either really bad or socially handicapped.