Guest Mike Spero

What Do You Do When Ticked Off?

Poll Title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Do When Ticked Off?

• Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
    • Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
    • Dwell in the anger. Let it boil up, until it's hot enough to destroy all your enemies MUAHAHAHAHA!
    • Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall, kick a puppy (not really, I hope), etc.
    • Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
    • Eat. The feels must be swallowed whole
    • Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those NPC enemies, right?
    • Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
    • Let it go. All Frozen style. Just let it go~~~
    • I don't get angry. BECAUSE I'M BATMAN
    • Other

Music

Eating

Video games

and punching kicking etc.

Music makes me happy!

Music is quite good

Honestly, I don't get angry that often.

I could tell you exactly the last two times I've been angry what happened and how I got over it. Because I just don't get angry often. The first is when I found out my mom had lied to me about something important, the second when an old friend of mine started acting kinda jerk-facey. The first time I just got over it. I was upset sure, but I couldn't do anything about it. The second time I just told my sister about it and then soon after just let that friend go. I fought to keep said friend but they were making it difficult and started becoming "toxic".

The first event happened in the spring of 2013 while the second in the summer of last year. I can't think of any other time I've gotten angry and even asked other people "Have you seen me angry?" To which all of them responded "no".

So I answered "Let It Go" and "I don't get angry". However, I refuse to associate with Batman. He's a pretty bad example for an apathetic character by the way. I thought his whole character was based around sadness and anger.

I don't really do anything unless it's something big, like doing something to someone I know, or harming someone innocent.

I decide not to be ticked off.

Well, for the first time since long before I posted this, I wasn't awesome enough to employ this method.

My backup is apparently to punch a lamp.

I don't do ticked off. My anger simmers behind the scenes for about five minutes on the rare occasion it appears at all, and then it quietly dissipates.

Depends on exactly what I'm ticked about.....I have been known to scream, argue, and punch things (btw, tractor tires are hard!!.....still better than punching my sister though)

But yeah....the Lord has helped me with my anger issues. Now, I pray. It helps.

Depends on exactly what I'm ticked about.....I have been known to scream, argue, and punch things (btw, tractor tires are hard!!.....still better than punching my sister though)

But yeah....the Lord has helped me with my anger issues. Now, I pray. It helps.

Do i want to know why you punched tractor tires?

I examine the situation and see what it is that is making me angry and how I can change my perception of it to then remove my anger.

Does anyone ever feel like they just are almost incapable of getting mad at other people? It's like I get mad, but I just kind of turn it back on myself and make it my problem... which is not healthy either. XP

Not all the time mind you, but occasionally.

I've found myself pretty much incapable of holding anger against another person.

Does anyone ever feel like they just are almost incapable of getting mad at other people? It's like I get mad, but I just kind of turn it back on myself and make it my problem... which is not healthy either. XP

Not all the time mind you, but occasionally.

I've found myself pretty much incapable of holding anger against another person.

Yes, I feel like this all the time, I cannot hold anger against anyone for more then 5 minutes, then I instantly just let it go, and realize the ways I'm at fault. There's really only one person who I get angry with for longer then five minutes.

I examine the situation and see what it is that is making me angry and how I can change my perception of it to then remove my anger.

That's what I meant to say.

On 8/12/2014 at 1:26 PM, Cato said:

Yes, of course.

I went and found this thread on Google because I remembered lying about this and felt bad.

I lied right to his face. I didn't know conducive was a word, and I thought my usage of "conductive" was correct.

Man, I'm so glad I've become a better person.