ssohpkc

Black Nail Polish ?

You're giving your opinion and stating that it's how things should be.

There's a difference between saying, "I believe this." and "This is the right thing." One is your opinion and one is an implicit judgement.

"I don't personally like green." "Green is bad." Two statements, with the same basic meaning, but the implications are different.

You're saying, "It's my opinion that nail polish is a female thing, but it's also God's opinion and you're going against God." You're saying we're wrong and anyone who lets males wear nail polish is wrong. See?

here did it say it's God's opinion

Do you not state your point and explain why you believe it? That's what I was doing. If you believe I'm imposing ideas on you then sorry

here did it say it's God's opinion

Do you not state your point and explain why you believe it? That's what I was doing. If you believe I'm imposing ideas on you then sorry

There's a difference between stating your belief as opinion and stating it as fact. You weren't stating it as an opinion.

It is not a sin! I wear black nail polish a lot.

If I remember correctly, I believe it's referring to boys wearing it (although I may be wrong if it includes girls too)

Edited by 60sBatman

Seriously,its nail polish, there is no problem with that, if anyone can show me a verse in the Bible that says black is evil, Ill listen, but I know there isn't one. Also, where in the Bible does it say that girls have to wear skirts if they are Christian? That's legalism, Jesus came to set us free, to meet us at where we are, but everyone is in a different place and they should do as the Holy Spirit tells them. Pray, if you feel its wrong don't do it, otherwise go ahead.

I'd just like to be point out that most females wear some form of pants. And shirts. And socks. And shoes. 

Women can wear pants, shoes, shirts and socks too... in fact, they do!