So Im Jordan. I was just signing in to my old ctf account for fun, Im from like 6 years ago. I dont think anyone knows me. So farewell!

Guest Mike Spero

Life is Assassin's Creed multiplayer and Christian metal.

Just to address the thread title  :angel:

Zabby, I am getting old, I dont remember things well anymore. :P

As far as an update on my life since I left, I got married at 18, moved to DC and realized shortly after what a dumb decision that was.. I had gotten a really good job that was supposed to have been my career and bought a house and a really nice car and then lost said job, house, and car.... and wife. Also amidst all this craziness I finally decided to be 100% true to myself and came out as gay. I moved back to Louisiana and got a job as a server and have worked my way up into management and really enjoy it. I have some really swell friends who think im awesome.

I miss everyone <3 Maybe ill start posting again..... maybe

Also, Yoda. There are still points in my life when I seriously wonder what the heck you look like.

What Yoda, we have no member called Yoda.

:ninja:

Zabby, I am getting old, I dont remember things well anymore. :P

As far as an update on my life since I left, I got married at 18, moved to DC and realized shortly after what a dumb decision that was.. I had gotten a really good job that was supposed to have been my career and bought a house and a really nice car and then lost said job, house, and car.... and wife. Also amidst all this craziness I finally decided to be 100% true to myself and came out as gay. I moved back to Louisiana and got a job as a server and have worked my way up into management and really enjoy it. I have some really swell friends who think im awesome.

That is a rough turn there buddy. You could always just skype or text meh you know if you miss meh. :P

Mark just said "old sport," and that died with Jay Gatsby.

What on Earth is going on?

Im bringing back swell Jonathan. Its going to happen.

And zabby. I do miss your incredibly amazing face.

Wow, that's a really sad story but at least things are better now.

If you knew other guys who wanted to get married when they were too young, would you warn them or say nothing?

And I look just like an ordinary person. :)

I kinda remember you. Yay. *throws confetti and scurries away*

But do stop by and post sometime.

And I look just like an ordinary person. :)

I don't buy that for a second.

I vaguely remember your username Jordan. But I'm a noob so we probably never met. But anyways, welcome back. Now you can never ever leave.