Bishop21234

Things only we men understand

The title says it all post and discuss things only we men understand ( in the 16+ men's section just in case)

Current topic- having to readjust down there in public.

Past topics (can be reopened any time)

To start off the slit in front of boxers, does any one use it?

Edited by Bishop21234

Guest JAG

Nope, but the other day I wore jeans with buttons instead of a zipper.  It was a monumental task.

Occasionally, if I'm wearing a belt I will.

How about the awkwardness of hearing Taylor Swift'so "Shake It Off" while at a urinal? Anyone else get weirded out or is it just me?

How about the awkwardness of hearing Taylor Swift'so "Shake It Off" while at a urinal? Anyone else get weirded out or is it just me?

As long as you only shake twice.

Windsor knots.

Guest JAG

Occasionally, if I'm wearing a belt I will.

I think even if I'm wearing pants with a belt, I still pull the boxers down instead of using the slit.  Zipper for the pants, but not for the boxers.

Math

Making decisions

Facetiousness

Edited by afriendlyatheist

I think even if I'm wearing pants with a belt, I still pull the boxers down instead of using the slit.  Zipper for the pants, but not for the boxers.

Exactly, I will admit though I did use the slit once just to see what it's like.....it was a pain.

I use the slit pending on how tight the boxers are. some I have are really stretchy and an over / under isn't a problem. Others are a bit tighter around the waist so the slit passthrough is a bit easier. 

Guest JAG

Pretty much penis jokes in general. It's the most awkward thing God invented in my opinion.  I mean, it's a good thing - just looks goofy, behaves goofy, etc.

"God doesn't make mistakes."

"I dunno. Putting the testicles on the outside of the body seems a little iffy to me."

Edited by T.O.W.R.

"God doesn't make mistakes."

"I dunno. Putting the testicles on the outside of the body seems a little iffy to me."

But without them most penis jokes wouldn't work, plus how often do you here "I just got kicked in the penis" or "my penis itches" Edited by Bishop21234

Guest JAG

But without them most penis jokes wouldn't work, plus how often do you here "I just got kicked in the penis" or "my penis itches"

Yeah, it's pretty much all about the balls in that case.  Yet, dwell on the idea that we call jerks (even the word jerk!) d*cks.

The male anatomy is just so goofy.  Meanwhile, women have an entire book of the bible dedicated to how awesome their bodies are.

Yeah, it's pretty much all about the balls in that case.  Yet, dwell on the idea that we call jerks (even the word jerk!) d*cks.

The male anatomy is just so goofy.  Meanwhile, women have an entire book of the bible dedicated to how awesome their bodies are.

You've got me there Jag, but hey one of the genders had to have their genitals I the outside might as well be us.......especially if we would have to have a period "shudders"

Guest JAG

You've got me there Jag, but hey one of the genders had to have their genitals I the outside might as well be us.......especially if we would have to have a period "shudders"

Yes, I'm glad I don't have a period.  Although, I'm glad my girlfriend does cause like, children and stuff.

Yes, I'm glad I don't have a period. Although, I'm glad my girlfriend does cause like, children and stuff.

..........if men had to give birth "shudders"

Edited by Bishop21234

Guest JAG

..........if men had to give birth "shudders"

Hopefully we'd have all the tackle that goes with such a process....

Yeah......I'm not the manliest man out there.........well that was embarrassing

Edited by Bishop21234

Guest JAG

Yeah......I'm not the manliest man out there.........well that was embarrassing

haha, I was just playin'