This is my second update to my testimony. My first update was a few weeks ago, and my original testimony a few weeks before that. It is going to be short I just have some quick things I want to ask/talk about. 

1. My family is going to transition back to the USA soon and I have to make the decision of Public VS Private for my final years of high school...                          Thoughts?

2. Who should I be... I am so many different people... I'm not talking about pretending I just have so many different personalities. I can be a total jock (I play a lot of sports) or I can be musical or whatever.... I sing and play instruments. I want to focus on 1 over the other. 

3. I am planning a surprise birthday party for my best friend and I have no idea what to do. (16th birthday)

4. All my friends are pulling away... They know I am moving and I felt something wrong.... So I asked them if they were pulling away. Surprisingly they said yes (when I talk about my friends I mostly mean my two closest ones) They said that it is better and it is just happening naturally. I cant stand it. I am alone. I want my last few months to be the best but I cant because my friends don't want to invest time in our friendship when its going to end soon anyway. I don't agree at all. I have asked others for their opinion and the only one who agrees with ME is my mom. And that is mostly because she is going through the same things right now with her friends. I want people to miss me and I know I am going to miss them like crazyyyy. Its super sad to think they wont care when I leave and they wont miss me either.

5. My pet peeve...  When I am talking or texting people and they say 

"sorry... I dont know what to say"    Like seriously say something random. When they say that it makes me feel idiotic and like I am alone... What a surprise the story of my life comes into play again.... I feel so Alone.

Edited by corinnawill

1. I can't really help you on that one since I've been homeschooled my entire life. :P

2. I have the same problem. I feel like I'm so many different people, all in one. And it makes it really hard to be myself, since I'm not even sure who myself is. But my advice is, just try to go with the flow and I bet everything will go alright. :)

3. What is your friend into?

4. If all of your friends are pulling away, that's their problem, and they obviously were never that good of friends then. And it's tough feeling alone, I feel that way 98% of the time, so I can sympathize. But just remember that God is always there, and like it says in your signature, You're Never Really Alone. :) And if you want to talk to anyone, just remember, I'll always be there for you. Even if it takes me a while to get back online. You'll be in my thoughts and in my prayers.

5. And I totally know what you mean...People sometimes do that to me, and that is frustrating.

I can't remember the exact verse, or where it is in the Bible, but it goes something like:

"After you have suffered for a while The Lord will strengthen, settle, and establish you." That's a really comforting verse.

(I hope I wasn't too late to respond to this.)

Thank you for your response! 

3. I have kinda figured I will just do an all around general party

And thanks for the verse ... I looked it up it is

1 Peter 5:10

it is comforting!!!!!

Well, whenever I'm sad or down I like to read Romans 8:31-39, it's one of my favorite parts of the bible, feel free to message me if you need to man.

This is my second update to my testimony. My first update was a few weeks ago, and my original testimony a few weeks before that. It is going to be short I just have some quick things I want to ask/talk about. 

1. My family is going to transition back to the USA soon and I have to make the decision of Public VS Private for my final years of high school...                          Thoughts?

2. Who should I be... I am so many different people... I'm not talking about pretending I just have so many different personalities. I can be a total jock (I play a lot of sports) or I can be musical or whatever.... I sing and play instruments. I want to focus on 1 over the other. 

3. I am planning a surprise birthday party for my best friend and I have no idea what to do. (16th birthday)

4. All my friends are pulling away... They know I am moving and I felt something wrong.... So I asked them if they were pulling away. Surprisingly they said yes (when I talk about my friends I mostly mean my two closest ones) They said that it is better and it is just happening naturally. I cant stand it. I am alone. I want my last few months to be the best but I cant because my friends don't want to invest time in our friendship when its going to end soon anyway. I don't agree at all. I have asked others for their opinion and the only one who agrees with ME is my mom. And that is mostly because she is going through the same things right now with her friends. I want people to miss me and I know I am going to miss them like crazyyyy. Its super sad to think they wont care when I leave and they wont miss me either.

5. My pet peeve...  When I am talking or texting people and they say 

"sorry... I dont know what to say"    Like seriously say something random. When they say that it makes me feel idiotic and like I am alone... What a surprise the story of my life comes into play again.... I feel so Alone.

1. There are pro's and con's to both. I attended both. I felt as though I received a better education in a private institution unless you're going to live in a wealthy tax district, then there's probably no difference.

2. Never, ever question who you're going to be. I'm serious about this. No one is a complete stereotype of anything. Above all you are human. As a human you are free to play sports, play music. Do not ever, in any circumstance question if you're going to be this or that, just be you. Be a sportsman who plays music, that's okay. However, if you only get to do one over the other, do whichever will make you happier. When I was in high school I played football because you don't really get a chance to play football again after unless you're really good like college level. But seriously. Just be you. BE YOURSELF. No one is forcing you to be this or that. It's okay to be diverse. Being diverse is amazing. If you can do different things good for you!!

3. Do whatever you think they would like doing. Question if they even want a surprise party. I would like a surprise party if it involved a lot of nothing other than sitting around with a small group of friends. Think about their preferences.

4. People suck like that. I'm sorry to hear this. Best thing I can say is keep pursuing people and if you ever find yourself in the situation where your friends are moving away, know to never abandon them. My friends abandoned me and it sucks, but I'm getting over it.

5. I don't think it's fair to criticize people for not knowing what to say. It depends on context. If you tell me something horrifically awkward happened I may not know what to say. Maybe it's better I don't say anything at all? Maybe if you tell me something serious I shouldn't just say anything even if it's weird. You can't control how other people respond. You can't control their ignorance or stupidity. The only thing you can control is your reaction to their actions, and if that is what makes you mad, you are ultimately making yourself mad.