Guest Mike Spero

What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Guest Mike Spero

Why? Cause why not.

Screenshot your desktop (including wallpaper and icons) the way it is and post it here for everyone in the world to see how much better it is than all theirs'.

Ready? Let's see it!

tumblr_m5bukvMMg11r72ht7o1_500.gif

ltLBLBQ.jpg

Windows 7.. Do you have an Asus ROG? :D?? Most of those GPU Tweaks mean you have a dedicated graphics card.. So.. Is that an asus rog? :)

Screenshot26_zps0eb4286c.png

A picture I took is my background. :)

Windows 8... You took that picture? o.O.. That's pretty good..

Anyway guys this is my desktop.. pretty lame.. 

126emg4.jpg

Edited by Duke

Windows 7.. Do you have an Asus ROG? :D?? Most of those GPU Tweaks mean you have a dedicated graphics card.. So.. Is that an asus rog? :)

126emg4.jpg

Yes, I took that picture, and yes, I love that car. :P

126emg4.jpg

It's just an Asus motherboard. Yes, I have a dedicated graphics card, a 660 GTX. This is a desktop.

It's just an Asus motherboard. Yes, I have a dedicated graphics card, a 660 GTX. This is a desktop.

cool.. yeah the dedicated graphics are always better on a desktop.. And the gtx 660 is pretty good :)   

cool.. yeah the dedicated graphics are always better on a desktop.. And the gtx 660 is pretty good :)

Yup, it works well for me. I was just playing WoW at the time and it can still manage most things. The entire rig cost 900$ (computer only, no monitor etc) which isn't bad for a gaming rig.

I used to have a gaming laptop around 2008. It was a Sager, I always recommend those, they are the Ferrari of notebooks.

316stw1.png

I also have been playing GW2, very solid game. It's pretty much the go-to when we have a group of people at a person's house. It's just fun.

Guild Wars 2 is just fantastic. I've had fun building an Asura Mesmer who looks like a leprechaun <3 

Also, opening this page is already making adobe crash for me because lag. We should definitely put these screenshots inside spoiler tags.

Edited by Yves

Guild Wars 2 is just fantastic. I've had fun building an Asura Mesmer who looks like a leprechaun <3 

Also, opening this page is already making adobe crash for me because lag. We should definitely put these screenshots inside spoiler tags.

I have a few characters, but my current favorite is a Sylvari greatsword ranger. That #2 grizzly bear attack <3.

My highest level char is an Asura elementalist, but I haven't played with him for a while.

Guest Mike Spero

I have to say, I like Yves' best so far. That wallpaper is awesome... Whatever it's from, haha

Guest sydneyjd

Figure out how to use these desktop enviroments, or the name of them and you will get an highfive from me :D And these are only two of 5 desktop enviroments i have installed. :) The joys of linux :)

post-40553-0-19924000-1413261806_thumb.png

post-40553-0-12779300-1413262064_thumb.jpg

Edited by sydneyjd

Guest sydneyjd

I see you use Ubuntu Unity TarpyShazaam. :) Cool.  Nice to see fellow linux users. :)  ( I did post my desktop pic on page 1.)

Edited by sydneyjd

J4ZqhM.jpg

Guess who plays too much League haha

Edited by Spaks

J4ZqhM.jpg

Guess who plays too much League haha

Ahri can rock if you play her right. It is tough to cs with her in the early game, though. Her Orb of Deception hits twice and makes it difficult to avoid having your minions take the last shot. Yet, her Fox-Fire is simply heavenly late game against champions. 

Guest Mike Spero

Ahri can rock if you play her right. It is tough to cs with her in the early game, though. Her Orb of Deception hits twice and makes it difficult to avoid having your minions take the last shot. Yet, her Fox-Fire is simply heavenly late game against champions. 

This is what I read:

this-is-what-foreign-language-memes-look

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, here's my desktop:

2n01ysk.png