Sign in to follow this  
LeahRaci

Do you think I am a good Singer (BE HONEST)

[Removed for cursing]

Please be honest if you think I can sing or not. If you are having problems seeing the video you can just go to www.youtube.com Search "Never Again Leah Raci"

I am just looking for honest opinions from people, please don't reply stupid responses. If you think I suck, tell me why. Go into detail.

Could you please specify when i swore?

Never Again Leah Raci (Search on youtube.)

Edited by LeahRaci

I listened to that song, but honestly its got autotuning and so much 'stuff' going on, getting a feel for your voice and the quality of your voice was really hard. 

Then I kinda went stalker mode and checked out your youtube channel - hope you don't mind. I found this:

Which I really wish you had posted first! It's definitely a far better vocal performance for actually determining whether or not you're a good singer. So here's my thoughts:

1) you can carry a tune

2) you can sing on key (already you have me beat)

3) your your vocal quality is normal - and I don't say that in a mean way. I'm just saying your voice sounds like a 18-22 year old woman who can do both of the things mentioned above. 

Keep it going with the youtube stuff - hopefully someone in the business will discover you! 

I listened to that song, but honestly its got autotuning and so much 'stuff' going on, getting a feel for your voice and the quality of your voice was really hard. 

Then I kinda went stalker mode and checked out your youtube channel - hope you don't mind. I found this:

Which I really wish you had posted first! It's definitely a far better vocal performance for actually determining whether or not you're a good singer. So here's my thoughts:

1) you can carry a tune

2) you can sing on key (already you have me beat)

3) your your vocal quality is normal - and I don't say that in a mean way. I'm just saying your voice sounds like a 18-22 year old woman who can do both of the things mentioned above. 

Keep it going with the youtube stuff - hopefully someone in the business will discover you! 

Thank you so much! Keep the comments coming please.

Edited by LeahRaci

I want to hear a human voice, not a macbook. Less autotune, please. Otherwise, you're good. 

I like the non-autotuney thing Chad found. However, I did notice you sounded kinda choppy-ish during "Say Something" It sounded as though you were singing with periods instead of letting the notes flow a little more.  Didn't sound bad though, wasn't so much a voice issue as much as it was a delivery issue.