1. 1. What's your favorite Narnia book?

• The Magician's Nephew
    • The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
    • The Horse and His Boy
    • Prince Caspian
    • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
    • The Silver Chair
    • The Last Battle
  2. 2. Do you prefer them in chronological or published order?

What's your favorite Narnia book? And why? And do you prefer them in chronological or published order? I had a thread like this awhile back, but I thought I'd make a new one. 

My favorite is The Horse and His Boy. It has always been my favorite. I just love the story, characters, and where it takes place. There just so many things I love about it! I prefer the books in published order. I first heard them in chronological order. My sister read me The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. And I listened to the other books on tape. That was when I was probably six or seven. I think chronological order makes most sense for younger readers/listeners and published order make most sense for older readers/listeners. I've never actually physically read the books, but I want to. I've listen to them so many times though. When I was younger I would have ordered the books a little differently. I'd now order them...

1. The Horse and His Boy

2. The Silver Chair

3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

4. The Last Battle 

5. Prince Caspian

6. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

7. The Magician's Nephew

How is this even a contest? The first book is the only really good book in the whole series.

How is this even a contest? The first book is the only really good book in the whole series.

The book The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is cute, but even when I was young it wasn't in my top few favorite Narnia books. But the 2005 movie is amazing! It's my second favorite movie (after The Sound of Music). I saw it in theaters five times, the most I've seen any other movie in theaters is two times.

The Chronicles of Narnia are my fourth favorite books series. But everyone has different tastes. I'm not into the sort of books/movies the Narnia books/movies are often grouped with. I've watched all three Lord of the Rings movies once and that was enough. 

Puddleglum is my man! :P

He's one of my favorite non-human characters in Narnia.