10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view of salvation?

• Calvinism
    • Lutheranism
    • Arminianism
    • Molinism
    • Universalism
    • Other
  2. 2. What is your view of Eucharist/Holy Communion/Lord's Supper?

• Transubstantiation
    • Consubstantiation/Sacramental Union
    • Holy Mystery
    • Receptionism/Spiritual Presence
    • Memorialism
  3. 3. What is your view of eschatology?

• Futurism and Historic Premillennialism
    • Futurism and Dispensational Premillennialism
    • Preterism and Postmillennialism
    • Historicism and Amillennialism
    • Preterism and Amillennialism
    • Futurism and Amillennialism
    • Idealism and Amillennialism
    • Other
    • Unsure
    • Not Important

With all the relatively new members I thought I'd make a poll seeing what everyone's views are different doctrinal differences. If anyone has any questions what the terms mean I'll be happy to answer, but it would take too long to write out what each view is. If you're unsure what most or all of the terms under the eschatology question mean I'd suggest looking up "Christian Views of Eschatology" on Wikipedia.

Edited by ComedyMusicHistory

You need options for Molinism and Other in salvation. As it is, I voted Calvinism, since my views originate that tradition, even though I reject TULIP and whatnot.

Salvation: Weeeeeel ..... 'bout those options ......

Eucharist: Transubstantiation

Eschatology: Preterism and .... 

You need options for Molinism

Yeah buddy.

I mean, on paper, I hold the view of free will, but I would be lying if I said that Molinism didn't make more sense to me at times.

Otherwise I haven'the voted because to be honest I have no idea what most of the words used are.

I can't vote, because I can't vote in the first one, because they're all terrible heresies >_>

But for serious, needs Catholic poll options.

Yeah buddy.

I mean, on paper, I hold the view of free will, but I would be lying if I said that Molinism didn't make more sense to me at times.

Otherwise I haven'the voted because to be honest I have no idea what most of the words used are.

Molinism supports free will; it just cheats and handles free will choices like determined ones.

On the other hand, and slightly off-topic, you should check out Evangelical Calvinism, which is infinitely better than classical Calvinism in every way, as well as Biblically superior to Arminianism and philosophical superior to Molinism.

Molinism supports free will; it just cheats and handles free will choices like determined ones.

On the other hand, and slightly off-topic, you should check out Evangelical Calvinism, which is infinitely better than classical Calvinism in every way, as well as Biblically superior to Arminianism and philosophical superior to Molinism.

I still cannot quite figure out what Evangelical Calvinism teaches on this regard. The language used to explain it is rather vague.

Edited by Wesker

I seen to be the only one with a Reformed view of Communion, and more oddly the only one unsure about eschatology. I tend to lean these days towards partial preterism and premillennialism, as weird as I imagine that sounds.

What is your view of salvation? ~ Catholics only. The poll is flawed.

What is your view of Eucharist/Holy Communion/Lord's Supper? Transubstantiation 

What is your view of eschatology? Unsure beyond a vague sense of Amillennialism. Maybe preterism of a sort.

What is your view of salvation? ~ Catholics only. The poll is flawed.

What is your view of Eucharist/Holy Communion/Lord's Supper? Transubstantiation 

What is your view of eschatology? Unsure beyond a vague sense of Amillennialism. Maybe preterism of a sort.

Do the mass of Catholics count, or only the five Sedevacantists in the world?

I added Other to the salvation question. What are the views that fall under Other?

Uniquely Catholic doctrines, Evangelical Calvinism, Open Theism, and probably some less known stuff.

How different Evangelical Calvinism from Calvinism Calvinism?

The differences are pretty significant. The "Calvinism" in EC is a reference to its historical and methodological origins moreso than its doctrinal content. Since I've gotten this question many times lately, I think I'll be blogging the details soon.

I honestly don't know. I would lean towards the latter out of safety's sake, but I'm unsure.

I'm catholic and I don't totally agree with Lefebvre.

Concerning the Salvation, I suppose Lefebvre considered only catholic are safe. But I think death are judge about faith AND about action. An atheist who give his life for the poor can be safe like a catholic.

About Eucharist, all catholic and sedevacantists have the same belief because if you dont belief in transbustantion, you are not catholic...

And about eschatology, I don't understand all proposition, I prefer don't answer :whistle:

I'm catholic and I don't totally agree with Lefebvre.

Concerning the Salvation, I suppose Lefebvre considered only catholic are safe. But I think death are judge about faith AND about action. An atheist who give his life for the poor can be safe like a catholic.

I assent with that too, following the teachings of St. Justin Martyr.