Sign in to follow this  
Ella95

Is this wrong to ask from God? It's long :( Help.

Is it wrong to ask God to remove someone from your life or another's persons life if you think the person isn't right?

To make a long story short: My mom has been together with her fiance for 10 years. He's been in jail for a lot of reasons.  They first met when I was 8. He's an activists. He does good work for the community of which he lives in. We're all from there, but me and my mom moved due to the military. (Long story)

He also, gives off a bad vibe when he's in one of my family members houses as if he doesn't like them. But yet always "smile/talk" to them.

But I do know for sure that he makes  "money jokes" about my mom and that gives off an impression that he uses her for her money. Even though he says he doesn't mean it.

There's also, another huge reason of why I don't think he's right. It has something to do with "a house" I know it may sound dumb. But, a way a person does something can show you how they treat someone.

He also, challenges me to the point where it turns into an argument. He's the one to always raise his voice first and never admits it. I'm resentful to him because of that, but I do try to respect him. He says he wants to make me stronger, but I have strong dislike for him as well as my family.

I wish I could tell you all more in a detailed story, but that would be too much.

Also, some think that he's controlling my mom or tries too. I want my mom to be truly happy. Sometimes it doesn't seem like she is when she's around him.

He's supposedly still married to his first wife. But just been separated from a long time.

Is it wrong to ask God to remove someone from our Life?

How do we know when God is removing that person?

How long would we have to wait before that person is removed?

Edited by Ella95

Maybe he's in your life so you can bring Christ into his life. But in some since I don't think what you're asking is necessarily wrong, but a little harsh, I'll be praying for you, hoping you get clarity

He'll let you test this secret—trusting in the Lord—in little baby steps. He'll catch you if you stumble. He'll rejoice with you when you succeed. 

Edited by miriam40012

I don't see a problem with asking God to either A take the triflin' fool out of your life or B, having the grace to deal with him.

You could ask him why he behaves that way, tell him you're not comfortable with it.