Sign in to follow this  
miriam40012

should I be guilty?

Stupid idea. Your parents are going to find out evenutally and then they will be mad, not only for disobeying their rules, but also for lying to them. The sooner you come out about it, the better.

Depends on your age. If you're over 18, then your parents might need to lighten up. Any younger and you should come clean.

Depends on your age. If you're over 18, then your parents might need to lighten up. Any younger and you should come clean.

But if over 18 and still living at home,   you may want to come clean. If they find out and you still live with them, you're going to have to put up with that disagreement until its over. If you live on your own, it doesn't matter.

Nah, that doesn't sound like something to get hung up on, try to talk to them eventually though

Typically keeping secrets from your parents because you want to avoid trouble is indeed a good reason to feel guilty :o That said, I don't know your parents, and if it turns out that they're Jonestown crazy, then that convention probably doesn't apply.

Personal call, yo.

Edited by Yves

Honor your father and mother, God promises to extend the days of your life.

Please obey your parents.  They have given their lives to raise you to grow and walk in the correct path.

I am sure they don't want you in a relationship for a very good reason.  Please don't disobey your parents, there is nothing good that will come out of disobeying. 

Don't do it.  If you do, I'm sure you will look back and you will regret it.