Will_Power

Ebola? There's a toy for that.

These have been around for a while. It's not like they just decided to make an Ebola toy.

That said I kinda want the little neuron. <3

My parents are both doctors, and each year in my dad's department, they do a bran tub (like a Secret Santa). One year, my dad received one of these toys... except it wasn't the Ebola one, it was gonorrhoea.

Needless to say, it's amusing walking into my father's office to find photos of my brother and I, a fully articulated human skeleton and a plush gonorrhoea toy.  

My parents are both doctors, and each year in my dad's department, they do a bran tub (like a Secret Santa). One year, my dad received one of these toys... except it wasn't the Ebola one, it was gonorrhoea.

Needless to say, it's amusing walking into my father's office to find photos of my brother and I, a fully articulated human skeleton and a plush gonorrhoea toy.  

hahah that's awesome

The breast cancer one is super cute... you turn him inside out and he's a normal cell!

This idea was pretty genius....

Those are so cute!

Aw!