ProudToBeJesusFreak

Dressing modestly

Well said. If you wouldn't wear it in front of God, don't wear it. That's how I put it.

But didn't God create Adam and Eve naked?! I dont think it would suprise God too much by are nakedness. Cause he created us anyways.

But didn't God create Adam and Eve naked?! I dont think it would suprise God too much by are nakedness. Cause he created us anyways.

Indeed he did, but when they sinned that caused them to be embarrassed of being naked and that's why they covered themselves.

Indeed he did, but when they sinned that caused them to be embarrassed of being naked and that's why they covered themselves.

Well said. If you wouldn't wear it in front of God, don't wear it. That's how I put it.

But if God made you naked,he wouldn't care if you didn't have that much/or any clothing on? Right?

But if God made you naked,he wouldn't care if you didn't have that much/or any clothing on? Right?

True, I was just being sarcastic. How about if you wouldn't wear it to church or around your parents (considering your parents don't let you dress immodestly), don't wear it. 

If you were sinless in the Garden of Eden, then he wouldn't. After the fall, we covered ourselves to hide our shame. Nowadays, it's culturally appropriate to wear clothing.

If you were sinless in the Garden of Eden, then he wouldn't. After the fall, we covered ourselves to hide our shame. Nowadays, it's culturally appropriate to wear clothing.

That would make more sense.

Also, big difference between being naked like getting in the shower and dressing provocatively to get attention.  Modest begins in the heart. What's your motive behind the outfit?

Also, big difference between being naked like getting in the shower and dressing provocatively to get attention.  Modest begins in the heart. What's your motive behind the outfit?

Well,if it was the club,it would be,

Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur.! The whole club was looking at her. Meaning,attention seeking clothing.

I wear apple bottom jeans. :P

But yeah, attention seeking isn't modest, and it's not even so much the outfit as the attitude. The pair go hand in hand. Your dress will reflect your intentions to a degree.

What happens if you dont dress to get attention yet you're getting eyes staring on you anyways? Is that considered not modest? Or is that the person thats looking at you their fault?

What happens if you dont dress to get attention yet you're getting eyes staring on you anyways? Is that considered not modest? Or is that the person thats looking at you their fault?

People stare at me no matter what I wear. That's their problem

Miss Luca nailed it. Right on the head. You wearing a feed sack and you're still getting stares? Dressing nicely? That's the beholder's problem, not yours.

I work in a hardware store. I rock jeans, polos and a baggy vest all the time. I get sooooo many creepers. Heck, first day back at school I had on skinny jeans, a sweater and combat boots and every dude standing in the main hallway had a broke his neck trying to keep watching me as I passed him. XD

If you've got people staring at you no matter what you wear, congratulations, you're attractive! :D*

*this does not necessarily apply if you have unkempt dreadlocks, are wearing plaid and stripes, are wearing socks with sandals, a fanny pack. Hawaiian shirt, look like something from the Avatar movie, or resemble a tattooed pincushion.

Honestly half the time I can't tell if they stare because "omgboobs" or just because I look abnormal..... I'd probably stare at me

Honestly half the time I can't tell if they stare because "omgboobs" or just because I look abnormal..... I'd probably stare at me

I say boobs. Becauseof boobs.