Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Noel 1525

Post your art

114 posts in this topic

By art I mean any type of art, post your Pictures, your drawings, your music, anything artsy! I'll post something pretty soon

Edited by 60sBatman

Here's my two favorite photo-manipulations that I have done.

306023_100509756786762_1506128019_n.jpg?

601600_140284016142669_17845064_n.jpg?oh

And my favorite drawing.

530513_114205615417176_1706361326_n.jpg?

If you can't tell, these are all from a while back...

Edited by Allons-y99

I drew Dan Howell (the YouTuber and presenter), here it is. I used a reference picture, and it actually turned out better than I thought it would :)

I started it yesterday and finished it this afternoon.

post-40597-0-50834400-1421601119_thumb.png

I drew Dan Howell (the YouTuber and presenter), here it is. I used a reference picture, and it actually turned out better than I thought it would :)

I started it yesterday and finished it this afternoon.

wow I only wish I could draw that good XD

I have and oil pastel painting that is almost finished, so I'll post it once I'm finished

Mer....this picture came out really fuzzy. ._. It doesn't look that fuzzy on my phone. XD Oh well.

These are mah pokemans. My husband and I put in requests, and we draw the pokemon requested. These are two of the many I've drawn, but they're my favorites.

post-26723-0-99003000-1428117182_thumb.jpeg

post-26723-0-57569400-1428110477_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Skadaddle09

Mer....this picture came out really fuzzy. ._. It doesn't look that fuzzy on my phone. XD Oh well.

These are mah pokemans. My husband and I put in requests, and we draw the pokemon requested. These are two of the many I've drawn, but they're my favorites.

attachicon.gifeevee.jpeg

attachicon.gifphantump.jpeg

If you haven't done Lickitung, I request. >:]

If you haven't done Lickitung, I request. >:]

I haven't. I promise, as soon as I unpack all my stuff after moving and actually find my sketchbook, I will draw Lickitung. XD

Also, I just realized that's labelled as Eevee, and it's Vulpix. ._. 

Edited by Skadaddle09

Meh. This is what I do in my spare time. Draw comics of pointless conversations...

post-27865-0-49553400-1428128775_thumb.jpg

And sew stuffs. That are sometimes cute.

post-27865-0-53534400-1428127500_thumb.jpg

two_siblings_sketch__by_devlukeanderson-This Was one of the pieces of art I made before my drawing tablet broke...

I hope you like it...

I'm waiting for repairs...

Bored_-or_yawn-_emoticon.gif

The Cat looks like it's waiting to eat somebody right after they leave the bathroom.

COME ON ALREADY.

Wow, everyone is so good at art. I'm still struggling with little stick men...

If you wanna draw nicely.

Buy a notebook and a pack of pencil and pens, I honestly don't think tutorials are reliable if you want to have your own style.

If you need help, how my mother activated my drawing was buying a notebook and drawing in it with what ever pop's up in your mind. Get inspiration from many things, draw what you think is easy.

I started to become better in art when I got inspiration from Flipnote Hatena (Which shutdown sadly.)

It usually depends on what you would like to draw, you should pray tonight about this.

I'll pray for you too, sometimes I forget that people have different gifts God has given to them. But God is always able to bestow even greater talents then other people were born with to people who haven't known at all.

I hope this helps. :)

If you wanna draw nicely.

Buy a notebook and a pack of pencil and pens, I honestly don't think tutorials are reliable if you want to have your own style.

If you need help, how my mother activated my drawing was buying a notebook and drawing in it with what ever pop's up in your mind. Get inspiration from many things, draw what you think is easy.

I started to become better in art when I got inspiration from Flipnote Hatena (Which shutdown sadly.)

It usually depends on what you would like to draw, you should pray tonight about this.

I'll pray for you too, sometimes I forget that people have different gifts God has given to them. But God is always able to bestow even greater talents then other people were born with to people who haven't known at all.

I hope this helps. :)

Thanks, this was some genuinely good advice :)

Personally, I feel art isn't really something I see myself doing. I may change my mind of course, but I only see drawing as a hobby for now.

I do enjoy writing and music though, maybe that could be something God wants me to do.

Or you could just go with the age-old adage: Practice makes perfect. ._.

I don't even.

If you want to draw, draw. Who cares if you're stereotypically good or not? Just do it.

Also, tutorials DO help, k? They can help you get proportions right. shading, stuff like that.

I have quite a few drawings I've done that I like, so I'll just post the links.

Wren Patel, one of my OC's.

Kotetsu Isane from Bleach.

Mission Vao from Knights of The Old Republic. (one of my all-time favorite video games)

Wasp from The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

A random drawing of the moon.

Sinead O'Conner. I don't really listen to her music, I just liked this photo of her and felt like drawing it.

And Jubilee from that 90's X-Men cartoon, except I tried to draw her a bit more Asian looking than the original.

10418156_520244788081305_236236815373441

Drew this like a year ago from Persona 3. I've done two drawings this past month which is pretty good for me, before then it was all the way into late last year since I finished anything.

Edited by slycooper