Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liveforjesus

Depression

I am strugling with mild depression and I need prayers. It seems like all my friends have turned on me because I'm not Democrat (seriously, they're 12! Like I care) and because I don't believe in same-sex marriage. They have started to tease me and I have a hard time standing up for my faith. It seems like I'm always stressed and I feel like a giant weight is on me. Prayers would be nice.

LiveforJesus, I would be happy to pray for you! :) I am sorry to hear what has been recently happening. Thankfully, our God is greater than all of this. You don't have to face these trials alone. 

Remember:

"Cast all your cares upon Him; for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

"For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying unto you, Fear not; I will help you." - Isaiah 41:13

Just explain your reasoning why you have your beliefs, and let God guide you, I have a lot of friends who are republican, if you can explain why you disagree, they'll eventually back off

Well ! Don't feel depressed and pissed of. All your problems will be solved. Just have faith on God.

Edited by Joanne J. Zook
to modify it.