Bishop21234

Contraceptives

Or you could resist sexual temptation and realize there is far more to love than sex.

Yes. dear god I said it. LOVE DOES NOT EQUATE TO SEX. Much more goes into it. As my grandfather once said, "when the crazy pleasure dies down, what do you guys do, or talk about?"

Because once you don't want the 'sex' anymore, will you 100% be in love?

I do not think love has anything to do with sex. I think sex is something that comes on the side with it if you choose so, but it isn't necessary. Like seriously, just don't HAVE sex. it won't KILL you.

I do not think love has anything to do with sex. I think sex is something that comes on the side with it if you choose so, but it isn't necessary.

I think this goes too far. There is no easy line dividing romantic feelings from sexual ones. Instead, the line appears very slippery and fuzzy.

or you could not have it unless you wanna have kids...that works too...

In theory it works, but... I honestly don't know a couple who isn't doing it, whether they're talking about it or not. The unmarried ones won't shut up about it. XD

When I get married, if I get married, I want to have sex (If i'm not still afraid and disgusted by the idea of it by that time. Right now i'm somewhere between curious and grossed out.). I want to experience this thing that people keep raving about that supposedly is more pleasurable than food.

I think they're lying. >_>

I have absolutely NO desire to reproduce. My genes suck and my family history in the health department isn't great and I don't want to be pregnant ever. The idea of something, someone, else growing inside me terrifies me.

Sex isn't what makes a relationship a relationship. It's kind of like your relationship, that emotional, friendly, loving, selfless bond is cake. Cake is very, very good. Sex is like icing on said cake. Takes the cake to a different level of nom. Cake is good without icing, but it's also good with icing. 

Except it's not like butter cream icing, because that junk is gross. X_X

Edited by Boogles

Actually Becky bad example

I for some reason am sensitive to icing and cool whip sort of things so they always make me sick.

but actually for me is a good example.

I would properly be labelled as asexual. I feel no desire for sex. Actually am repulsed by it most of the time.

Actually Becky bad example

I for some reason am sensitive to icing and cool whip sort of things so they always make me sick.

but actually for me is a good example.

I would properly be labelled as asexual. I feel no desire for sex. Actually am repulsed by it most of the time.

Most people are down with icing. Hence I used that. 

What about tacos then? I find salsa to be completely optional to my tacos, but some people can't go without it. Same with sour cream. I HATE sour cream, but most people are like YAY SOUR CREAM ON A TACO.

Why do I keep comparing sex to food? O.o 

I have theories to what I am...

I am a food lover. Ya'll have fun, I'mma go make pancakes.

I don't put either of those on a taco.

but I CAN EAT SOUR CREAM RAW FORGET SOMETHING TO PUT IT ON

enjoy those pancakes. I bet theu're better than sex :P

I was going to post in this thread, but now I'm kind of scared to.

You people intimidate me.

They are not intimidating. I recall you being of sound mind and making more sense than I usually did (or do). And the opportunity did not specify "only Catholic opinions please."Worst that would happen I think is an opinion based educational reply.

Whatever works. Condems are uncomfortable at times but none can argue effectiveness. Contraceptives sound great, kids are gross.

Edited by JKAY

Still. That stuff is a lie.

Still. What if you're married and have no desire for kids but wish to copulate?

Can't get pregnant if both parties on are on some form of birth control and the lady isn't ovulating.  No egg, no baby. Science. :P

Still. What if you're married and have no desire for kids but wish to copulate?

Can't get pregnant if both parties on are on some form of birth control and the lady isn't ovulating.  No egg, no baby. Science. :P

You get sterilized then.

Why is that better than other methods of birth control?

If your married and never want kids. Might as well do it

What if you only don't want kids for a few years?

Well still.

And God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." (NAS, Genesis 1:28)

Seems the bible is against contraceptives no matter what the world tells you. And you don't need them to prevent it. Just don't do that kind of shenanigans and do other kinds

Well still.

Great argument.

And God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." (NAS, Genesis 1:28)

Seems the bible is against contraceptives no matter what the world tells you. And you don't need them to prevent it. Just don't do that kind of shenanigans and do other kinds

Answer these two questions, then:

• Why would you say, based on that logic, that sterilization is okay?
  • By the way you are using this verse, wouldn't it be wrong to stay celibate?
Forewarning, Bryce, you must directly answer both of these questions or not respond at all.

1. Yes, if you are physically unable to produce, then you can get sterilized.

If you physically cannot reproduce, then why would you need to get sterilized?

2. Uhh Wurt?

Why did you use that Bible verse?

If you physically cannot reproduce, then why would you need to get sterilized?Why did you use that Bible verse?

It related very well

Bryce, what Caleb is asking is this: 

1. If you can't have children, why do you need to be sterilised? 

2. If contraception is unacceptable, why is sterilisation acceptable? 

3. Why is contraception unacceptable? 

Bryce, what Caleb is asking is this: 

1. If you can't have children, why do you need to be sterilised? 

2. If contraception is unacceptable, why is sterilisation acceptable? 

3. Why is contraception unacceptable?

Cause it's against GODS will!