Bishop21234

Contraceptives

The contrast between the dialogue at the beginning of this thread and current discussion is hillarous. 

Nevertheless, I still claim the Catholic interpretation but with a "Dont-As-Don't-Tell" policy concerning barrier method birth control that goes against my church's teaching. Shhh.... :)

Caleb used LOGIC
It was super effective!
Opponent defeated.
:clap:

Yay Caleb!! :P 

I just realized how weird this thread is...O.o

I take birth control and its the best thing that ever happened to me, I used to have the worst acne ever and when I started on the pill it all went away with in two months and now I don't have have to awash my face any more

I take birth control and its the best thing that ever happened to me, I used to have the worst acne ever and when I started on the pill it all went away with in two months and now I don't have have to awash my face any more

Skin is skin. Keep yo' self clean, acne or no acne.

I wonder...does it work on guys XAd course sped have no legitimate reason for it but still.

No no. You still need to wash your face.

Re the whole acne-face washing thing, it actually depends on what your dermatologist recommends; certain types of acne don't respond well to over-washing, so dermatologists will recommend that you don't wash your face outside of usual shower/bath routines. 

I wonder...does it work on guys XAd course sped have no legitimate reason for it but still.

It doesn't work for guys because of the hormones. 

Re the whole acne-face washing thing, it actually depends on what your dermatologist recommends; certain types of acne don't respond well to over-washing, so dermatologists will recommend that you don't wash your face outside of usual shower/bath routines. 

It doesn't work for guys because of the hormones. 

Understandable. But username made it seem like washing the face was no longer a necessity. X3 Skin gets dirty. Food gets on it, it sweats, sometimes it gets boogers on it.  Gross stuff like that. Needs a bath just like the rest of you.

...boys don't use pill birth control because... they don't give... birth.

I stand by my  statement of how weird this thread was.