Zabby

I gots a PS4

Errmm... so Zabby bought a PS4 on black friday. Won't get it until mid-December. Games that I already own: Last of Us- Remastered, Grand Theft Auto Five, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. I don't really have tons of money for more games. I'm hoping to pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition eventually, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is a really good call.

I'd also suggest both The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2. Both phenomenal.

I'd also suggest both The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2. Both phenomenal.

I've watched Let's plays of The walking dead. I'm not sure I would really enjoy it all that much.

I'm sorry, I'm too bemused by the image of your playing GTA V, perhaps ramping a car off an overpass or firing a RPG at a tour bus.

In all seriousness, Assassin's Creed: Unity looks absolutely stunning and you should get it.

Ew a ps4, why not xbox?

Because PS4 has upcoming exclusives that interest me, my friends play on playstation, and I enjoy their ecosystem better. 

I'm sorry, I'm too bemused by the image of your playing GTA V, perhaps ramping a car off an overpass or firing a RPG at a tour bus.

In all seriousness, Assassin's Creed: Unity looks absolutely stunning and you should get it.

Haha, trading in GTA V is honestly a possibility. It came with the bundle and I have wanted to play The Last of Us for a year and a half now, so.... It's what I got.

I'll also have to see how Black Flag plays. If I like how it feels/is, then I'll consider Unity, but Ubisoft really dropped the ball with Unity and I'm afraid something is going wrong there (they canceled the season pass for some unknown reason).

Because PS4 has upcoming exclusives that interest me, my friends play on playstation, and I enjoy their ecosystem better. 

Haha, trading in GTA V is honestly a possibility. It came with the bundle and I have wanted to play The Last of Us for a year and a half now, so.... It's what I got.

I'll also have to see how Black Flag plays. If I like how it feels/is, then I'll consider Unity, but Ubisoft really dropped the ball with Unity and I'm afraid something is going wrong there (they canceled the season pass for some unknown reason).

Black Flag is incredible.

They cancelled the season pass for Unity because they spent the weeks since its release patching it to fix over 500 bugs (it was INCREDIBLY glitchy on all platforms). The people who bought the pass (like me) get the Chinese AC game as well as a Ubisoft title for free (Including Far Cry 4, which I'm picking). Everyone will get the Dead Kings DLC for free.

Also, get Dragon Age. It's incredible. :3

I heard unity wasn't that great sadly. but black flag is amazing

My dad and brother and I are buying a PS4 this Friday; does anyone here know of some good local multiplayer games to look into?

(I know this thread is like a year old; but it seemed to fit here)

Edited by She-geek

You can buy some of the older gen Indies for it now too. Transistor was great, so is Journey... and I heard they're gonna rerelease beyond two souls which was a wild ride from start to finish and stellar. Other than that, blood borne is fun.

You can buy some of the older gen Indies for it now too. Transistor was great, so is Journey... and I heard they're gonna rerelease beyond two souls which was a wild ride from start to finish and stellar. Other than that, blood borne is fun.

I would strongly advise against beyond two souls unless you want a semi-interactive movie.... 

I would strongly advise against beyond two souls unless you want a semi-interactive movie....

It's true, it's basically a movie. Still a good experience.