Sign in to follow this  
ONFIRE4GOD

SOCCER

FC Barcelona all the way for me. Congratulations though are in order to the Real Madrid team for winning the Spanish League even though they tied on the same points as Barcelona. Real Madrid won because they had a better head to head record than Barcelona.

I'm either at my church or at soccer

i play on 3 teams a year...I love it!!![/b]

Wow. 3 teams a year :o

yeah in the winter i play on an indoor team, summer outdoor team and a church team

I'm not much of a soccer watcher unless I turn on the TV and it's there (in which case my siblings get really mad that I like to watch some of the games, even if they're in espanol xD). But like, keeping track of teams and stuff, not my thing.

I've been playing for maybe 9 to 10 ish years now? I forget, honestly. I want to say I started in 2nd grade but I don't know. Anyways. I'm thinking of quitting, because I can't stand my coaches. >.> It sucks how they ruin the sport I love.

Ukraine all the way. Andrey Shevchenko :wub:[/b]

I don't see them qualifying for 2010, they're up against Croatija and England.. You never know tho.. They could top the Croats.. IF they do, they'll go to the playoffs. It will be a shame if they don't make it after their good performance in 2006.

It's gonna be close Amy, too close to call.. All three should be there, but only the top two will go thru. The big date is April 1 next year, Ukraine vs Croatia, the winner of those ties will get second spot.

... unless Kazhakstan sneaks up and pwns everyone hahaha

wc.JPG

The top teams qualify for the World Cup automatically, all the teams who come second verse each other in the playoffs, and I think half or less of them will make it.

Forza Nederland

Hahha oh my gosh, Turkey and France should just combine teams cause they're both so dirty XD

I really hope Ukraine beats Croatia. I'm not toooo terribly concerned about England. And if Ukraine doesn't get in, I'm rooting for Nederlands.

soccer is ok! american football is better!

but, we're all entitled to our opinions!!![/b]

Yeah we are, even when they're completely stupid^

AND THE BEST TEAM JUVENTUS(ITALY) AND ALLESANDRO DEL PIERO[/b]

lol dude you dunno what your on about, italy suck, there forawrd line plays in the back line, theyre boring and sooky

Holland made them look like like a special needs team at the euro

juvey try hard but ajax pwnz0r3d them in the champions league final once

and btw allesandro del peiro is a loser, he's like 5 foot tall, and he got pwned by van der sar

holland will win the 2010 world cup easy

Yeah we are, even when they're completely stupid^

lol dude you dunno what your on about, italy suck, there forawrd line plays in the back line, theyre boring and sooky

Holland made them look like like a special needs team at the euro

juvey try hard but ajax pwnz0r3d them in the champions league final once

and btw allesandro del peiro is a loser, he's like 5 foot tall, and he got pwned by van der sar

holland will win the 2010 world cup easy[/b]

wow...how many compliments... ;) you totally remind me of your brother and of what he did a certain day of June..

However maybe you won against us but be careful next time you play against the boring Italy.. XD

Buffon is the best and Del Piero is great,of course all the others too!!! (including Cannavaro,Matt)

Forza Italia e forza Juve!!!! :clap:

wow...how many compliments... ;) you totally remind me of your brother and of what he did a certain day of June..

However maybe you won against us but be careful next time you play against the boring Italy.. XD

Buffon is the best and Del Piero is great,of course all the others too!!! (including Cannavaro,Matt)

Forza Italia e forza Juve!!!! :clap:[/b]

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ywItmzb3ybQ

^^ Holland vs Italy with Classic Dutch commentary (listen to the excited laughing sounds at 0.14 Hahahahha)

And the funniest laughing noice ever at 1.33 hahahaha

Just face it Anna lol, there are tons of teams better then italy, like Holland (as the video shows), spain, germany (i dont care about the WC, germany are better) brazil etc

Just watch that vid a few times elisa... 3-0.. At a major tornament, thats a belting.

Forza Nederland ^_^

Just face it Anna lol, there are tons of teams better then italy, like Holland (as the video shows), spain, germany (i dont care about the WC, germany are better) brazil etc

Just watch that vid a few times elisa... 3-0.. At a major tornament, thats a belting.

Forza Nederland ^_^[/b]

meh, not true. England beat Germany 5-1 and I would never say England are better than Germany, then or now!!! Sometimes one team has a good day and another a bad day, it could have just as easily been a reverse of that.

England are the joke of europe, of course they are not as good as Germany.

Also, your talking about a qualification match that happened 7 years ago, we're talking about the football world as it is right now.

I agree with one result not being enough, but I'm saying those teams better cos of all recent results, not just the one where we, as Flaare said, "made them look like a special needs team" lol

How did England go at Euro 2008 btw? You know I didn't see you'se there... which is funny cos I watched almost every match of the tornament.

I'm either at my church or at soccer

i play on 3 teams a year...I love it!!![/b]

Church and soccer? You realise your a complete legend right :P

meh, not true. England beat Germany 5-1 and I would never say England are better than Germany, then or now!!! Sometimes one team has a good day and another a bad day, it could have just as easily been a reverse of that.[/b]

Exactly!!Matt the simple fact that you have the sexiest player and that you beat us once doesn't mean that you are better than us!!We mistook because we were too confident about the victory so we took it easy that night.

But we are great anyway and Germany isn't better than us!!!!!!!!!

siamo i migliori..

Matt the simple fact that you have the sexiest player and that you beat us once...[/b]

Well how can I agrue with this?

Any girl with a taste for sexy Dutch Boys has my respect :D

but don't urban dictionary "Dutch Man"

Well how can I agrue with this?

Any girl with a taste for sexy Dutch Boys has my respect :D

PS: Don't Urban Dictionary the exact phrase: "Dutch Man" :D :D[/b]

post-39819-0-99858100-1403666523_thumb.jpg

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike.. :whistling:

post-15191-137982346323_thumb.jpg