Taylor Swift once touched my hand and told me she loved me.

It was a pretty great day.

100% true story.

Taylor Swift once touched my hand and told me she loved me.

It was a pretty great day.

100% true story.

Jakob aren't you married to T-Swift?

I'm a big Taylor Swift fan (not in a weird fan-girl kinda way though). Seeing her in concert next June. 

Her new album is alright, it's better then her attempt at country music

Attempt? She was a country artist years before she ever tried pop. She even won the Pinnacle Award at the CMA's last year. Which is pretty much saying, "You are literally the best."

Not saying you can't not like her old stuff, but to call her country roots an "attempt" is like calling Michael Jackson's career an "attempt".

I'm fairly sure, as a human being, that I've heard her music; but I cannot say I'm a fan. Some of her country is pretty good though.

Ha. I remember going to see her once way back in the day when she was opening for Rodney Atkins and she was AWFUL live.

But she got better and I'll give her mad props for that.

I like a lot of her stuff but most of it is a little bit too bubblegum for me to listen to on repeat. Some songs I love (Blank Space, Our Song and several others) but some I can't stand (Mine... I just find it juvenile).

So I'm a fan but not overly ridiculous.

I already have a female artist I fangirl over. No need to be a die hard Swifty. XD

Ha. I remember going to see her once way back in the day when she was opening for Rodney Atkins and she was AWFUL live.

But she got better and I'll give her mad props for that.

I like a lot of her stuff but most of it is a little bit too bubblegum for me to listen to on repeat. Some songs I love (Blank Space, Our Song and several others) but some I can't stand (Mine... I just find it juvenile).

So I'm a fan but not overly ridiculous.

I already have a female artist I fangirl over. No need to be a die hard Swifty. XD

O: MINE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Actually the entire Speak Now album is my favorite. XD

I honestly think 1989 is her worst album...

Well my absolute least favorite is "Picture to Burn" from her first album. I don't like the growliness. It's like the same reason I don't care for a lot of Carrie Underwoods stuff. And actually I was re-listening to Mine and I think I got the song wrong. "Ours" is the one that the lyrics are ridiculous. Mine I just don't like the melody or her voice in it. *shrugs*

I'm picky though and I tend to like female vocalists who sing in a sort of deep powerful way. It's a type most don't find as pleasing. Brandi Carlile is my favorite female vocalist but a lot of folks really don't like her voice... but sheesh it's just so much more depth than Taylor.

But ya know. Different Strokes.

Well my absolute least favorite is "Picture to Burn" from her first album. I don't like the growliness. It's like the same reason I don't care for a lot of Carrie Underwoods stuff. And actually I was re-listening to Mine and I think I got the song wrong. "Ours" is the one that the lyrics are ridiculous. Mine I just don't like the melody or her voice in it. *shrugs*

I'm picky though and I tend to like female vocalists who sing in a sort of deep powerful way. It's a type most don't find as pleasing. Brandi Carlile is my favorite female vocalist but a lot of folks really don't like her voice... but sheesh it's just so much more depth than Taylor.

But ya know. Different Strokes.

I felt like Taylor's deeper songs were on Speak Now or Red... Picture To Burn is a good song :)

I like a lot of different kinds of musics, so I may look her up :P

1989 is by far her best album, imo. 

I just feel like there's a really evident change in her music; not just in the genre, but also in the content. I like it. 

1989 is by far her best album, imo. 

I just feel like there's a really evident change in her music; not just in the genre, but also in the content. I like it. 

There is a change indeed. However, the content is far lesser in lyrical content compared to her former songs. I feel the lyrics are lacking and she is far more mature than some of the songs on 1989...