Sami_jane

Air Asia flight missing with 162 on board.

This is all the information they have given thus far: "An AirAsia flight traveling from the Indonesian city of Surabaya to Singapore has lost contact with air traffic control, the company has said the plane carried 162 passengers."

Looks like it happened again. I'm wondering if they will find this one and if they will try to pass it off as a coincidence when the last flight to go missing happened within less than a year ago. Be praying that they find this one. 

Edited by Sami_jane

Imo,something seems VERY off about this. Two planes (Malaysia) and now this one "suddenly" disappear? Do planes have a gps tracking device in them? Or they can just put cameras inside and out to see what's happening. If somebody hijacked the plane,then they're pretty good at making it hard to track. Or you can get all silly and say it was the aliens or UFOS.

image.jpg

post-40691-0-04462200-1419885584_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crosses

Imo,something seems VERY off about this. Two planes (Malaysia) and now this one "suddenly" disappear? Do planes have a gps tracking device in them? Or they can just put cameras inside and out to see what's happening. If somebody hijacked the plane,then they're pretty good at making it hard to track. Or you can get all silly and say it was the aliens or UFOS.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You know, I thought the same thing. But it sounds like they might have found pieces of this one. I guess there was a bad storm and the pilot tried to go above it instead of around and it was too big. But they spotted "suspicious debris" that they think might have been it. 

You know, I thought the same thing. But it sounds like they might have found pieces of this one. I guess there was a bad storm and the pilot tried to go above it instead of around and it was too big. But they spotted "suspicious debris" that they think might have been it.

Good to know they found some of the pieces. I was watching the news and they had a story on it,and one search official said that it MAY be at the bottom of the ocean by now(and that wouldn't supprise me) If thats the case,i feel sorry for the family that lost their loved ones. May they rest in peace.

Well they THINK they have found pieces. Nothing is for certain yet. They also thought they saw smoke on a desert island close to there too. But yeah I feel for the families that have to go through all of this. Especially not knowing one way or the other. 

Well it looks like they were right. They have found six bodies this morning floating in the sea. None of them had on life jackets and they also found the emergency door to the plane but I doubt there will be any survivors. It's really sad and I feel for the families involved but at the same time I am glad that they at least got some closure.

Yeah. I feel sorry for the families. But at least they know that they're bodies (people who died) where recoverd. Hope this never happens again.

May the Lord bless and comfort the families involved, and grant eternal life unto those who died. 

Their was news yesterday that the USA would be helping with the search, I can guess that many other countries will offer support 

Hope so. Man Malaysia airlines gave been doing rough lately. Hope this never happens again.