Ghid

President of Egypt Opposes Jihad

SHE IS A TROLL

I think some people may come off as bing a troll just because they say crazy stuff. Keep in mind that some people think this way or posts this way. They may not have ANY intention of coming off as a troll or a crazy person to start arguments.

Hope your brother stays safe.

Yeah, me too. 

Actually, I am crazy, or at least I was. When my parents adopted me, I was a mess. I spend a lot of time talking to a shrink.

What was the first thing I said that you think is crazy?

You must realize not all Islamic people are bad. If a christian sect started a terror group, you wouldn't want all Christians to be considered bad. 

You must realize not all Islamic people are bad. If a christian sect started a terror group, you wouldn't want all Christians to be considered bad. 

Mostly anything I know about Christian terrorists comes from Professor Stern's book, but I have heard of the Irish Republican Army, which my mother calls a Catholic terrorist organization. They were active in Northern Ireland. 

Mostly anything I know about Christian terrorists comes from Professor Stern's book, but I have heard of the Irish Republican Army, which my mother calls a Catholic terrorist organization. They were active in Northern Ireland. 

The driving force of the Provisional IRA was not Catholicism, but politics. The current Irish Republican Army (whether PIRA, RIRA, or any other offshoot) is a terrorist organisation, but it seeks to unify the 6 counties of Northern Ireland to the 26 of the Republic of Ireland. 

The IRA tend to be Catholic, and during the height of the Troubles, had a Protestant equivalent on the opposing side, the UVF. 

The original Irish Republican Army, however, was in existence from 1917-22, and are reason the Republic of Ireland exists. 

The driving force of the Provisional IRA was not Catholicism, but politics. The current Irish Republican Army (whether PIRA, RIRA, or any other offshoot) is a terrorist organisation, but it seeks to unify the 6 counties of Northern Ireland to the 26 of the Republic of Ireland. 

The IRA tend to be Catholic, and during the height of the Troubles, had a Protestant equivalent on the opposing side, the UVF. 

The original Irish Republican Army, however, was in existence from 1917-22, and are reason the Republic of Ireland exists. 

That's good to know.

The senior literature textbook at my school has a short story, The Sniper by Liam O'Flaherty. I think that it is set in Dublin during "the troubles."