Finally Started My Channel!

Guest Mike Spero

Guest Mike Spero

Hey so I'm super busy and only have one minute to post anything right now and really can't punctuate so sorry for that and to all the people who i can't reply to in my inbox right now i'll get on it right away

I finally started down my career path of being a youtube speaker, gamer, and musician by growing the balls to post something here it is like it if you want i want feedback sorry for the baby talk i have to go like now thanks!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkzlvuU0pZI

Guest Mike Spero

Not the most provoking comment perhaps, but you have a great voice for this. Very pleasant and paced well.

Thank you ^^ I was unsure of the pacing after recording it, tbh. Glad to know it was good after all

Good first video, you sounded a lot mono toned. Your ideas were good though, post more links as you make more!

I can't help that, my voice is really low and I tend to be (as Bryce would say cx) "chillax"; so my tone stays fairly constant xc And I'm glad you enjoyed what I said :3

Wow! Your voice is so chillax

Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm a calm person

The only problem is that you are still quite young and your beliefs are still evolving rapidly. You have completely changed your beliefs since I have known you and there is a good chance they will change again.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm definitely still in the development of my beliefs, but I don't think what I shared in this video would be regretted later; as I tried to make it: "be humble and accept others' beliefs". Anyways, that sort of thing is a small "curse" for Youtubers, and I'm sure I'll be no exception if I continue this way. I actually haven't watched tv in years, but straight Youtube, so I know a lot about what it's like from various testimonies. A big part for the people who stick in it for so long and make it a career is looking back and thinking "Was I really that dumb back then???". I'm sure I'll feel the same, though I hope not to too embarrassing of an extent.

Thanks for pointing that out ^^

Really good video Mike!

Thank you! :33

The only problem is that you are still quite young and your beliefs are still evolving rapidly. You have completely changed your beliefs since I have known you and there is a good chance they will change again.

I don't see how that is a problem.

Guest Mike Spero

Video two is live :3 Not all my videos on this channel will be about religion or serious subject matter, though I will try to keep the topics in the public eye. This video's about a common discussion and fan-theory going around the internet regarding the insanely famous "Five Nights At Freddy's" games and fandom. If you know what that is or that interests you, feel free to watch. And thank you all for the support! ^.^ My gaming and music channels should also be up soon, but for now this is the sole one I'm frequenting

Voila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pasOkfl1qYI