Richard.r

Steam Winter sale (2014/2015) How did you do?

Well i certainly spent far too much at steam sale this year :\

But having fun trying out all my games:D

bought  abunch of online game,s face of mankind, beast of prey, repopulation, xyson.

what about everyone? any good finds?

Honestly I've switched to console gaming (don't yell at me PC master-race people!), so I didn't get anything from the steam sale this year, and I've still got a massive backlog of PC games that I have yet to play.

Honestly I've switched to console gaming

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race-2.jpg

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race-2.jpg

I know, I know. Trust me, there was a million reasons for me to work on a gaming PC, but honestly, console just works for me and my brain better. I don't have to worry about updating for years. I don't have to worry about configurations. I get free games monthly through my Playstation Plus subscription, and as counter-intuitive as it is, I like the fact that games cost more for me to play in general. This prevents me from buying a ton of cheep games that I will never play, but rather I play the heck of the expensive games I do buy. A smaller selection is better for me and my wallet. 

I'm a weird exception in the gaming world where more options and steam is actually worse and more of a money sink than having a console. 

I've alwaysbeen a consol person. I can never get the feel of a computer for gaming.

Totally forgot about the winter sell man. I'll probably get something for the summer sale, whenever that is

I put everything in my basket and then when I went to pay, the sale ended before I got to the screen. Go me.

Admittedly i'm more of a console gamer though, sitting on my bed playing games on the TV is more relaxing than sitting at a computer, especially one which is so limited in what it can play (My kingdom to see one shadow which isn't as jagged as all hell!). Buuuut computers have Wadjet Eye and Anachronox so it'll always be better like that.

EDIT: Also, good to see you back Richard!

Edited by slycooper

Admittedly i'm more of a console gamer though, sitting on my bed playing games on the TV is more relaxing than sitting at a computer, especially one which is so limited in what it can play (My kingdom to see one shadow which isn't as jagged as all hell!). Buuuut computers have Wadjet Eye and Anachronox so it'll always be better like that.

I agree, I've always liked the console better, but some games are good for the computer instead

Ah wait my bad, I did get some stuff. A Golden Wake and Gone Home were gifted to me (<333) and I also grabbed The Maker's Eden. I also got Banner Saga and Hatoful Boyfriend from GOG.

I got an xbox 360 for myself so I didn't splurge during the Steam sale (besides, I thought most of the sales were crap -_-)

BUUUT. I did get gifted Escape Goat 2 (*squeal* x3) from Foofer and Bully: Scholarship edition from Abikins. <333

I now have three goat games in my library! ;D

That's because you are the easiest person to buy for Jael! Wonder if Torchlight has a mod for a pet goat... If so, that's your next present sorted.

I haz only one game from Steam, which is Portal 2. Cause I don't game but I like the puzzle type things and enjoyed the first one when I played it years ago and my kid brother bought it (Portal 2) for me after Christmas. Took me a good 17hrs to download the thing but it'll be fun to jump on and work through between classes the next few weeks.... #notagamer

That's because you are the easiest person to buy for Jael! Wonder if Torchlight has a mod for a pet goat... If so, that's your next present sorted.

Yeah. You know what. It's really sad that I already get my expectations up whenever there is a customizable pet in a game. AND THERE'S NO GOAT. ;A; I did nearly have a heart attack the first time my pet turned into a giant hairy spider in Torchlight though. xD