Sign in to follow this  
Jason03

Mom's 50th birthday???

Hey all, I have no idea what to do for my Mom's 50th birthday. It's on Feb. 14th

I'd like to know if anybody had any good ideas. She's pretty conservative, business woman, likes to talk, she wants to go to LA and stuff. I was thinking maybe a trip to Hawaii with a few friends and light birthday party at our house, but Idk.

If so, thanks.

Moms are hard to buy for, aren't they? I have this issue all the time!

How about a free pedicure at the spa or a massage? Most women enjoy them. You could also get her car detailed as a gift. Everyone loves a nice clean car. Of course, I am not sure how much you are willing to spend. You did mention Hawaii but I don't know. I think the light birthday party is good idea, honestly. :) Maybe it could be a surprise one if you haven't already considered that. I think she would probably like that. 

*edit: Ha, I just noticed you weren't asking what gift to buy her, but instead what to do for her birthday. My bad.  :P

Edited by JoyfulFleur

If you're giving out trips to Hawaii, can I have one too?

How about I give you a trip to Scranton Pennsylvania 

L.A. seems like a cool place to go! Btw happy early b-day to her!

Edited by Crosses

LA is a magical place with a pleasant energy throughout the city. Celebrating her birthday in LA would be a huge fun for her. You should spend alone time with your mom instead of inviting friends. She's a business woman and must be busy so spending alone time will make her happier. At midnight get her a chocolate cake as we ladies like eating chocolate cakes. Bring her a nice gift, something that looks professional and she can carry along her like glasses or hand bag. There are suppliers of sunglasses that sell sunglasses in bulk. Wholesale reading glasses suppliers provide best eye-wear, their readers look quite professional. You can even look for handbags on-line. You can gift her a make up or some related stuff.

Edited by JenniferMaust