Buoyancy

What are this?

What this? Why are this happen? How does I grammar?

But really, I just noticed this. Is this an update of sorts or are we going all glitchy-glitchy?
Before, I never saw the  "forum access" detail on the main page. I'm just curious about it, that's all. ^_^

flgdb7.png

There's the women's forum, and then there's the women's 16+ forum. Same with men's, and then the gender neutral 16+ section. They're just member groups, just like "ctf staff" is a member group. Typically, even as a mod I don't see the usergroups under avatars on posts, but I can see it when I go to their profile. So it could be a glitch that they're appearing there.

I'm not seeing it Boogles, I guess that's your superpower. 

Yes! I have... the lamest superpower ever!

There's the women's forum, and then there's the women's 16+ forum. Same with men's, and then the gender neutral 16+ section. They're just member groups, just like "ctf staff" is a member group. Typically, even as a mod I don't see the usergroups under avatars on posts, but I can see it when I go to their profile. So it could be a glitch that they're appearing there.

Yeah, I knew about that, and I used to be able to only see this information when I clicked on profiles, not randomly on the boards.

Must be a glitch. I was curious. It's not a big deal. ^^

I also note that the "Posted" bit has moved, and the online/offline dot has vanished, just FYI.

Same thing for me. I cant tell whos online without clicking on their profile.

I also note that the "Posted" bit has moved, and the online/offline dot has vanished, just FYI.

Same thing for me. I cant tell whos online without clicking on their profile.

I guess I'll give you that feature back... :)